Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2014
I liked this book. There were a few things that I would have wished differently in the plot, but the chemistry between the three was great. And I loved the premise.
on September 1, 2015
I love how Ethan was willing to give her ultimate fantasy but also lets her know that it's a one time deal and that she belongs to only him. It's definitely a book to read if you feel like getting into the mood for some lovin.
on April 17, 2016
Great build up, empty end. Could have added one more page to Merle dirty ending more plausible. What did I expect, it's erotic.
on March 16, 2015
This was definitely a sexy, in your face erotic book. Makes you think, if that's something you would want to do.
on August 3, 2015
great
on June 26, 2012
I liked the characters and the story, although brief, was satisfying and believable. Well written sex scenes. It could have gotten away with being a bit longer, but it is a fun, quick read.
on December 27, 2012
Short but absolutely amazing and worth reading, something I wouldn't mind reading again. I would recommend this book to all of my friends.
on January 13, 2015
Love it.
on December 23, 2014
good
1 helpful vote
on February 3, 2013
Two hot guys and one girl? A Christmas gift she'll never forget. And she gets to keep one. How great is that?