Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2016
Way bigger than I expected or wanted but a ruler would have told me that! LOL.... great quality, sharp edge but not like a knife. Used it the other day to make individual spinach pies, Worked great!!
on August 26, 2013
This is a perfect size to cut dough for making tarts in my small individual tart pan. I have used it a lot and it saves me a lot of time. Also each tart is exactly the same in size.
on June 21, 2016
Just as described, easy to use make fried pies using this to cut the dough, usually ready made pie crust
on February 25, 2017
This is a fine quality cutter but I encourage people to consult a ruler before purchasing. I intended to use this for biscuits and it is way too large. My own fault.
on March 20, 2016
Makes LARGE flat burgers of desired thickness for oversized buns that stay flat without getting low edges and risen centers!
on September 1, 2014
Purchased after seeing a segment on Food Network on making hamburger patties. Put saran wrap inside and shape the burger. It worked well, but I wish that it was 4-inch instead of 4.5-inch. They turned out a little too wide. Oh well. It definitely easier than shaping free hand.

Mine was not bent and making sure to store in space that it won't get bent.
on March 23, 2016
Flimsy, but great for making burgers or cookies. I'll hand wash to make sure it doesn't permanently bend.
on July 24, 2015
This is perfect for making hamburger patties. I use this all the time. Perfect size of patties, and you can make them as thick as you want. Really like this little gadget
on March 8, 2017
the top ring is solid the bottom portion is a little soft. looks good. lets see how it holds up. so far it doing a great bob
on March 26, 2015
This is the perfect size for making biscuits from scratch for farmhouse muffins. The dough perfectly fits in the muffin tin with a perfect amount of overflow. The quality of it is great and feels very sturdy, I believe it will last. I only use this about once a month but it makes my life easier!