Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ateco 2-1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Doughnut Cutter
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change
Price:$4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 27, 2008
I've been looking for just the right sized donut cutter and this was it. It feels good in my hand, not akward like some cutters and it is easy to clean. This cutter will be in my estate when I die!
on June 26, 2010
Well made doughnut cutter and a good size for cake doughnuts. This design is much better than the old style where the center twists out (and kept falling out while using!). I'm very happy with this one.
on November 29, 2009
I have been using this doughnut cutter to make homemade yeast-based donuts. Of course the donuts are delicious - they are homemade - made from "scratch", but the cutter gives my donuts a very professional look. I sprinkle the fried donut holes with powdered sugar or granulated sugar and the grandchildren & their friends eat them right up! Ateco 2-1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Doughnut Cutter The adults say my malasadas and glazed donuts taste as good (or better) than donut shops. You can have the same results.
on January 5, 2014
Before buying this cutter, I had to use a biscuit cutter first, then find a bottle cap or piece of plastic pipe to cut out the middle. This nifty little device has now allowed me to enter the modern era of doughnut making LOL!
on April 15, 2010
This is just the right size for cake doughnuts. It is sturdy and fits in the palm of my hand comfortably.
on June 7, 2016
This cutter was smaller than I thought it would be, but that's because the last one I held in my hand was when I was five. It's solidly built, nice material, and did exactly what I needed it to do - cut doughnut dough with my 3 year old daughter at the helm. I wish cookie cutters were made this high quality.
on April 14, 2014
While this doughnut cutter looks like it will probably work for it's intended purpose, the metal was thinner than I expected. I ordered this item along with a few other items, which were all shipped in the same box. Unfortunately, with the way it was packaged, the other items totally smashed this doughnut cutter while in transit. If it had been a thicker steel, it would not have smashed. Amazon did refund my money, but wanted to make others aware: it's best to buy this item alone, or with other items that are very light-weight, or you could have a useless cutter when it arrives.
on July 27, 2014
A good reasonable priced doughnut cutter. I found that a lot of stores didn't have doughnut cutters so I ordered them from Amazon. They are high quality and you can cut dough of various thicknesses. The design of the cutter allows you to push the dough out if it gets stuck in it. Because it is open on the top, it eliminates the chance of suction keeping the dough in the cutter. I would recommend this cutter.
on March 12, 2013
I love this donut cutter. I also have the bigger one.They cut through great. Best cutter I have ever had. Only wish they had the in between size of the 2 I have which is the 3 inch.
on June 23, 2014
This is a nice weight and depth doughnut cutter. This cutter is a prized possession in my daughter's kitchen, stored with care.

Gets the job done without having to push your fingers in the dough. Dip in flour before you press in dough and you will have an easy release doughnut dough.