Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.20 shipping
Ateco Linzer Tart Cookie Cutter
|Price:||$12.63 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.54 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Linzer Tart cookie cutter by Ateco
- Made of stainless steel
- Makes 2-inch cookies
- Includes 6 interchangeable center designs, instructions and recipe
- Ateco - professional quality & quality design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy to change the shape of the cutout
2. Small size means easy to store
3. Excellent for cookie dough as well as chilled pastry and raw vegetables
4. Easy to clean by hand
5. Makes a very impressive cookie or pie crust that is deceptively simple
1. Of limited usefulness but still quite fun (It wouldn't be the first kitchen gadget I would add to my collection)
2. Small size means it should not go into the dishwasher unless you want it to end up in the bottom
Overall, if you are looking for way to enhance the appearance of the food you serve your family you will get a lot of use out of this. However, if you don't do a lot of baking, I would probably pass on this item.
I handled this product with care so I cannot understand why it broke.
What I've been doing is cutting out the main cookie, then using the smaller cutters separately. It's tricky because I don't always get it lined up right and if I'm too close to the edge the cookie might break.
I really do like the large cutter and the plunger works well. I've been using it to make homemade Oreos if nothing else. I'm still going to buy a new set, though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works perfect easy to use and my cookies dont crack with the shape in the middle anymore.Published 2 months ago by Sherry
Made Linzer Tarts for the first time using this. It was so easier. The size is for bite size cookies which is perfect.Published on June 17, 2014 by Lolisa
I had to have these but have not used them once. I always return to my regular Ateco cutters that come in the round containers. Maybe someday . . .Published on March 11, 2014 by Dottie