- Series: Oxford Studies in Anthropological Linguistics (Book 24)
- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (May 25, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195119479
- ISBN-13: 978-0195119473
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,570,132 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Athabaskan Languages: Perspectives on a Native American Language Family (Oxford Studies in Anthropological Linguistics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
"[A]n essential addition to the library of any Athbaskan scholar, but will also contain much of interest to syntacticians of any theoretical persuasion."--General Linguistics
About the Author
Theodore Fernald is at Swarthmore College. Paul Platero is at Prescott College, Arizona.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?