Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 541 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 559 reviews
on February 25, 2012
Each side of the bag holds a boot compartment with drain grommets on the bottom, which leaves the center of the bag open for everything else. I uploaded a picture of the bag with an adult ski boot (men's 29.5) inside the boot pocket on the side. The center compartment is big enough to fit adult men's ski pants, men's large ski jacket, a hat, gloves and a neck warmer plus extra gloves and a few odds and ends with a little room to spare. This bag is really all you need for you boots and everything else. It's huge and well-made.
review image review image
22 comments| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2011
We bought this for my teenage son for carrying his ski boots, helmet, ski pants and ski clothing etc. The bag is perfectly sized for this. For anyone familiar with Transpack bags, this Athalon bag is very similar, and although slightly different shape, it seems to have the same capacity. I would say this Athalon bag is a step up in quality from Transpack and even my teenage son noticed the high quality.

I would highly recommend this bag and I might even buy one for myself :)

2/5/11 EDIT: I was so pleased with the quality and capacity of my sons Athalon Everything Boot bag, I got one for myself. Without problem it holds ski boots, ski pants, long underwear, sweat pants, two shirts, sweat shirt, ski sox, a pair of shoes and my helmet. There are extra pockets to hold more. The shoulder straps are very comfortable and there is padding between your back and pack.

1/22/13 EDIT: I've lugged this bag to and from the mountain close to 50 times and the bag is still in excellent condition. Very pleased with my purchase.
22 comments| 190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2015
Perfect. Very good looking, well made & holds a ton. Bigger than all our others.
review image
on February 19, 2015
WOW, what a boot bag! Lets see - my helmet with a pair of goggles inside of it, one pair of ski pants, one neck gator, a hat, a "Buff", a Seirus face mask, a long john top and bottom, two quarter zip pull overs, a boot in each pocket, two pair of socks, an extra pair of gloves and the outer shell to my ski jacket. All of this stuff fits inside! There's even room for a few protein bars and a sammich! It's built well so time will tell on durability. But based on the other reviews, and, what I've now personally experienced, that should be the least of my issues with this bag. Oh yea, one internal pocket on the inside of the flap, one on the outside of the flap, an outside pocket on each side of each boot pocket plus, four internal key hooks - so far. I'm sure there's another one hidden somewhere.

It's certainly a big bag but not cumbersome by any stretch. The straps are comfortable and stow away nicely and the back padding is also a plus on those extended treks into the lodge from BFE parking.

So far so good!
review image review image review image review image
on December 24, 2016
Returned. Top handle strap broke away from bag during 2nd use.

Bag contained 1 pair of boots, ski pants, helmet, goggles, hat, gloves and face warmer.

Handle straps are sewn into top seam of bag with no reinforcing stitches. Strap ends are not finished (hot melt) before stitching and they fray. A single stitch is used to sew the top seam and strap end together. No strength for long term durability.
review image review image review image
44 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2017
LOVE this bag! Talk about holding everything but the kitchen sink!! This boot bag holds both ski boots, helmet, goggles, 2 pairs of gloves, ski pants, 2 ski jackets, socks, face mask, and MUCH MORE. I wear a 25.5 boot and there is plenty of room to put more stuff in the boot compartments. There are drainage holes for the boots and the boots are separated from the middle compartment so all your other items stay dry. I bought 2, one for me and one for my husband, so we can carry our gear on our flight. As some people mentioned it did arrive with a strong smell from being in plastic, but I let it air out a day and it was fine. I LOVE the 2 hardy straps to carry as a backpack and it has a comfy rubber handle you can carry it with too. I highly recommend this bag!! If you way over stuff it I don't know if it will fit in overhead compartment on a plane. I will let you know. I'm going to over stuff mine and put very little in my husbands just in case. Check out my photos, everything you see is in the bag zipped up and there is still room for MORE!
review image review image review image review image
on December 28, 2015
Awesome bag! Totally worth it ($45). Great build, durable, and can hold a ton of stuff. I was able to pack my ski boots on either side and my helmet with my ski gear in the middle compartment (gloves, goggles, beanie, neck wrap, thermals, balaclava mask, ski boot holder, ski boot warmers, ski holder, Camelbak, etc). The total weight was 22lbs. The backpack straps can be zipped up into a compartment, making checking this bag in a breeze (the bag can be checked in with another bag (my ski bag) as 'sports equipment' and the total weight of both items must be under 50lbs (Delta airlines' policy). The bag didn't seem too bulky and was easy to carry. The only small issue is that the sides of the bag didn't seem too sturdy/padded so I wrapped my boots in fleece pullovers just to be safe. It probably woud've been fine. But, I just wanted to be safe. I purchased the Select Sportbags wheeled double ski bag ($95) and with one pair of skis, ski poles, ski jacket (wrapping the skis) and ski pants (wrapping the poles), snow boots, and sandals, the ski bag only weighed 25lbs. Overall, this bag is a great buy, worth the money, and I would definitely recommend it. I would even say I would buy it again. But, I don't see this bag breaking anytime soon.
review image
on February 22, 2017
Before kids, I had purchased a fairly large bag and a smaller one to carry my ski gear. Since two kids began skiing, the frugal hubby has been stuffing 4 sets of boots into these two bags. I like the idea of this bag because helmets fit inside. This bag is huge. One bag will fit two pair of kids (9yo and 12yo) boots and two kids' helmets, so one for each family member should make our ski trips much more organized. With just one set of boots and one helmet in a bag, there's enough room for at least ski pants, if not pants and a jacket; plus multiple mittens/gloves etc - everything you would need will fit! It feels well made.

After actually packing for a trip, I can say that everything does fit - adult boots, adult bibs, adult jacket, adult helmet, 2 pair of big mittens, 2 pair of goggles, snacks and a camel back - with room to spare!!
on March 30, 2017
As with literally dozens of other reviewers, the top handle strap separated from the bag. I don't mean it ripped in some catastrophic failure - I mean the stitches just pulled through the nylon webbing strap, like a comb through hair.

I had used it twice, with boots, helmet, gloves, and a jacket being the only weight. I had used the top handle to carry it a dozen feet only a couple of times.

I have little faith in the rest of the stitching, and will try to return it for a replacement. Overall, the zippers and bag material seems quite sturdy and well made, but I am quite disappointed in the most convenient and important handle failing with almost no stress.
on January 8, 2017
Literally my first use of this bag and the top handle pulled away from the bag. The strap just has one stitch holding the top strap to the bag and the strapping material was not heat sealed on the ends so it frayed just like the previous handle breaking review. If Athalon fixes this fail, the bag will be great. Lots of room and well designed pockets. I will not be purchasing another Everything boot bag until they get this problem fixed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.