Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2014
I ordered the plaid bag on Amazon and based upon the picture I thought the bag was going to be purple. When I opened the box, I thought they sent the wrong bag. It was plaid but in black, gray, and brown stripping. So the first thing I did was go back to the Amazon listing and zoomed into the picture detail. When you zoom, the bag does look more black, gray, and brown. I guess as the picture shrinks, it plays tricks with the eyes. Purple would have been nice, but since I got a deal on the bag, I am not sending it back just for the color.

Some things I like about the bag to make note of:
There are three lifting handles - top, side, and end. They are all well padded.
There is an unseen zippered compartment on the top opening. The zipper is hidden under the decorative curved trim on the top.
The bag has four clasps that help to keep the main compartment closed. I have read horror stories of people's bags coming back empty after a zipper failure. With these clasps, even if the zipper fails, the bag will still stay mostly closed.
on June 10, 2016
This bad will appear high quality at first, but simply doesn't stand up over time.

I used this 3 times total. The main zipper is now jammed and the handle is wearing out, flimsy as I try to pull and retract. Having the zipper jam and be unable to close your suitcase is a real PITA when you're traveling overseas for two weeks.

I have the matching 21-inch carry-on and that has fared even worse. It's fallen apart, claimed the warranty, and fallen apart again. Garbage. And if you want to try to claim the warranty, be prepared for a huge run-around. They don't answer calls, don't return voice mails, lose emails, and generally do everything possible to make it difficult. You can read my review on that item's page.

I am not even trying to claim the warranty on this bag. I'm just giving up and moving on to a different brand. I recommend you do the same.

Usage: I do 20-25 business trips and 2-5 personal trips per year. This bag, however, only saw 3 trips before failing.
on January 9, 2013
Very satisfied with this luggage. My Son went to England, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland so he had to pack a lot of things for his trip. The compartments were great for separating and organizing all his items. Great quality material, and looks very nice too. The integrity of the luggage was maintained through the whole trip. Picture on-line doesn't do it justice. My Mom liked it so much she ordered herself the same luggage in a few sizes.
on August 3, 2016
This bag is terrible. After about 5 trips, the bottom has ripped open due to the poor quality of the materials used. In addition, the zipper somehow managed to come completely off during my last flight, so I'm very lucky that the contents did not spill out. Now even if I wanted to, I cannot close the bag, no zipper.

Amazon won't let me return it because it's past the 30 days. A piece of luggage for this price should last more than 2 months and 5 trips. This is the worst piece of luggage I've ever owned. I bought another Delsey bag to replace this, should have never strayed from them in the first place. Delsey makes great luggage for a good price.
on April 14, 2016
top handle split apart in the first year and the manufacturer wont replace or repair it, even though they claim a 5 year warranty.
on September 3, 2017
I purchased this suitcase in January for a 2 week trip that I just took at the end of August to Europe. The suitcase weighed 36 pounds when full and the top handle broke on the first day when I arrived at the airport and took it out of the the taxi. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed as a 29 Inch bag should be able to handle way more than 36 pounds. I am going to ask for a refund on this bag. I also ordered the 26 and 21 inch bags as well that have never been used and am skeptical of their performance.
review image
on July 4, 2014
I purchased this for my husband who travels frequently and often on airlines. The very reason he chose this particular suitcase of all we viewed is the easy to spot color on the baggage carousel at the airport. If his opinion changes so will the number of stars. Hubby says its the perfect size and has a side handle, a top handle, a front handle, a pull out handle and wheels to roll. He particularly likes the Grass Green and Navy Color.
on October 7, 2015
Great bag! Purchased for my daughter for her senior trip to Europe. It is very well made. If it came in black I would buy one for myself.
on February 27, 2014
My husband bought the 22" version of this luggage in green, and really liked it. I borrowed it and thought it was great, so I bought one. When our large suitcase was looking ragged, we replaced it with this, based on previous happiness. We have also suggested it to friends who have bought it and been just as happy. Very rugged, lots of great zipper pockets on the outside, fits well in the overhead, heavy duty clasps, nice interior pockets. A really great piece of luggage.
on July 25, 2016
My son was DELIGHTED when he saw it at his birthday - used it to go to the beach with his family and his wife picked it up and the handle came right off - so he wanted another one but because of that we got him a different which has to be returned because the color is not what I expected. Not having good luck with this order.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.