- File Size: 7514 KB
- Print Length: 250 pages
- Publication Date: July 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073XBBCT9
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,681 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.49|
Save $9.50 (70%)
Atheists Who Kneel and Pray: a romance novel Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I really enjoyed reading this, I liked the characters. Her female characters can sometimes be bland, boring, lots of issues.. Yara had a lot of issues but she didn't bore me at all. I actually loved the chemistry between them, I loved how drawn they were to each other, despite distance, time or any thing else in their way. I loved how David showed his love for her. I love that Yara finally found herself. The story line takes you on a journey of personal growth of someone who's use to running away.
The story felt a little long and slow, and most of the story telling is in Yaras mind, but TF writing is so good that you almost feel like you ARE in her mind. I started to grow attached. The ending though, I liked it, but it came out of no where really fast, then it was just over. I wanted more, more answers, more music, more story. Overall good read. 5 stars for her writing skills, 3 stars because the story line was a bit slow and non exciting. 4 stars for love story.
David was a musician and a romantic. He is more than a little clueless (or perhaps careless) when it comes to certain fans. He was fighting for her even when she didn't know it. His part of the book was the best part for me. I enjoyed how banter and his perspective. I would like to have been friends with him if he was real. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to overcome Yara's disconnection.
Overall, the Atheists Who Kneel and pray has a good premise she was well written. I just could not find it in me to connect with Yara.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult