|Product Dimensions||35.83 x 18.9 x 35.83 inches|
|Item model number||008W|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||30 Pounds|
|Material Type||Engineered Wood|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||61.6 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Athena Leila 2 Drawer Changer, White
- Changing area can hold a standard size changing pad 34" x 17"
- Can serve as a storage area with two deep drawers and two cubbies or add a changing pad up top to use as changing table
- Made from sustainable wood materials. 32L x 16W-Inches, changing station features integrated safety belt
- JPMA certified; Meets and exceeds US federal safety regulations
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Leila changer/dresser is a space conscious dual function dresser featuring 2 drawers and 2 shelves with an optional changer top (changing pad not included). Smooth lines across the changer easily allow pairings on almost any piece of furniture in your nursery. As your baby grows, the changing pad can be removed to store other prized possessions such as trophies and frames.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the small negatives:
1) The silver screws are very visible from the sides. I have included a picture. You could minimize this look by painting the screws white, if it bothers you. I'm okay with it generally, but you would not see screws like this on a higher end changing table.
2) The drawers come in and out without a hassle, but they do not slide as smoothly as they would on a higher end table.
3) The basket openings are very large. You might not consider this to be a huge negative, especially if you want a basket large enough to fit several diapers, but it is hard to find something that takes advantage of the non-standard size and fits perfectly in the space. Each opening is roughly 16W x 16D x 11H.
4) The assembly stickers are really stuck on and will take several attempts and tricks to remove. Annoying.
Having said all this, overall I am happy with the changing table. Great value.
So putting this together really wasn't too horrendous...if you're clever enough to figure out puzzles. Like everyone has had mentioned, the instructions were unclear. Two parts of putting this together ticked me off almost to no return. The DRAWERS DIDNT NOT COME PREDRILLED TO BE PUT TOGETHER. Luckily I was mad enough to just hand drill in the screws..just to find out that the drawers dont fit... because they dont tell you exactly how you have to have the sides of the drawers placed... no worries. I figured that out after 3-4 times of unscrewing and rescrewing the pieces together.
The next part that was utterly stupid was putting the top onto the dresser. I had to sand down the middle divider and then smack the top into place.... because at that point I had the entire thing built and refused to send it back... so smack might not be a strong enough term for it.
Thankfully it was me putting this together (8 months pregnant) and not my husband...because we wouldn't even have any pieces left to send back.
PS the paint chips so easily. I know I was saying how rough I was, it was only after the fact that I found out how the paint just comes right off. Again proving that the paint job is "fantastically" done.