- Save 20% on Athleema Speed Jump Rope - Elite Version when you purchase 1 or more Athleema Loop Resistance Bands Set offered by Kane And Sons. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Athleema Speed Jump Rope - Basic Version when you purchase 1 or more Athleema Loop Resistance Bands Sets offered by Kane And Sons. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Athleema Core Disc Sliders when you purchase 1 or more Athleema Loop Resistance Band Sets offered by Kane And Sons. Enter code NP3PUB2B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Athleema Set of 3 Loop Resistance Bands (Light, Medium, Heavy) 10" X 2"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made of the highest quality and durable latex that is snap resistant. Bands are 10 inches by 2 inches when laid flat (20 inch circumference) Tested to ensure best user experience. Backed by a LIFETIME guarantee. If it breaks we will replace it for free.
- NO NEED TO BUY MORE EXPENSIVE SETS WITH MORE THAN 3 BANDS. Easily combine the bands to get a wide variety of resistance levels. Use them individually or combined and have 7 different resistance level options.
- Perfect for P90x, CrossFit, Beach Body, Yoga, Pilates, General Exercise, Stretching, Insanity, Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, and much more. Over 100 different exercise that will work arms, legs, back, shoulders, ankles, hips, back and stomach.
- Athleema Loop Resistance Bands are ideal for all your exercise of physical therapy needs. Beneficial for Sports and Fitness, Explosive Movements, Strength Training, Pregnant Woman and Mothers After Birth, Rehab After Injury, Injury Prevention, and People Who Are Just Starting To Work Out.
- Resistance Bands are the perfect gift for Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthdays, Holidays, or just a nice Surprise. Buy one for yourself and for someone else!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Why Buy Resistance Bands?If you:
- Struggle finding time to go to the gym
- Don’t have room for large exercise equipment
- Would rather save the thousands of dollars needed for a gym membership
-Are looking for an at home physical therapy solution.
Resistance bands are the perfect solution because they are:- Portable and lightweight. Easily take your loop resistance bands with you on the go. Small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Inexpensive. At only a few dollars a piece these are perfect for even the most frugal.
- Great for exercisers of all levels. With 3 different resistance levels and the ability to combine bands for even more resistance these bands work for any level.
What a Loop Band Can Do?- Strengthen major muscles in the arms and legs.
- Strengthen smaller muscles that are difficult to work out in a gym.
- Excellent for Physical Therapy.
- Good for Yoga, Pilates workout
Why Buy from Athleema?- Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Our Products are Backed by Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
What's in the Box?- Set of three 10" x 2" Athleema loop bands
- Green: Light Resistance
- Blue: Medium Resistance
- Red: Heavy Resistance
- One convenient carry bag
Don't Be Out Of The Loop During Your Next Exercise Routine. Discover The Benefits Of Resistance Loop Bands.
Features/Benefits1) Get a cost effective workout
2) Adapt easily for multiple fitness levels
3) Modify familiar exercises
4) Exercise your whole body
5) Save on storage space
6) Exercise on the road
7) Add variety to your workouts
8) Exercise safely, even when alone
9) Combine with other exercise equipment
10) Get an effective workout
Click the order button and get yours today.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My advice, look up resistance band workouts to find some new moves to improve your workout!
Overall, love these for working out. Makes leg lifts, squats, glute bridges, etc. a bit harder depending on the difficulty of the resistance band selected. Did I not mention how cheap they are? I would highly recommend these!
I will say that they do roll up. What I have been doing lately is wearing them with the logo turned inside. I found that it doesn't roll up as much when I do that.
Fits it a gym bag and great for at-home workouts too.