|Fits as expected||
- Cold water wash. No bleach. No fabric softener. Hang Dry.
- Made in USA
- Great for track and cross training, 1.5" covered elastic waistband
- 100% Lightweight Nylon Tricot (Colors)
- 100% Lightweight Polyester (White)
- 2.5" Inseam, Matching Inner Brief
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Game Gear Men's Athletic Lightweight Solid Track Short provides the comfort and mobility needed for agility workouts and competition. Its Run-Dri moisture transport properties will help keep you dry and cool during rigorous activity. Waist Elastic Relaxed: X-Small: 22" Small: 25" Medium: 29" Large: 33" X-Large: 37" XX-Large: 40" XXX-Large: 42"
- Shipping Weight: 3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00F10SDFI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 5, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The reasons I give the shorts 3 stars:
1. See through! If the right amount of light hits them in the day-time, you will give a free peep-show. You will need to wear some kind of briefs.
2. No internal or external pocket. I like to have at least a small pocket for keys.
3. Although the material is soft and comfortable, the material isn't high quality (not bad for $12-14).
The only down side is that since they are so thin and breathable that they're basically see through during mid day sun. They do have an liner/brief built in but really all that does is make it look like you're wearing the same color briefs under the shorts. At which point, why not just wear breifs and not have the liner? The briefs are the same lightweight material so they also breath well, but don't expect them to offer any support. You'll still need to wear something beneath these.
Very light weight, which is ideal for long runs.
Loose in the leg allowing for an easy comfortable stride.
A ton of colors to chose from
They're shear. Unless you're an exhibitionist they're not suited for brightly lit runs. Like I said before even with the liner, it just looks like you're wearing briefs beneath your shorts, and it will be visible with the sun behind you.
I wish they made these with a double layer of material throughout and skip the built in briefs. Then they'd still be light and breathable, without being see through in bright light. That said, with 4 pros and 1 con, they're still nice shorts and worth 4 stars. You just have to think about the conditions before you venture onto a public trail with them on.
I've been wearing 4 pair of these shorts for several months now, and they still look/feel like new. I liked them so much I bought more colors, so now I have a total of 6 pair. As noted, in my previous review I've been wearing them for long runs to prep for a half marathon. Even after a 12 mile run there is no chafing, they don't bind, etc. Very comfortable, and can't be beat for the price. I'm bumping them up to 5 stars. I only gave it 4 originally because they're semi-sheer. However If you're trail running where there is shade, or you run in the morning/evening, they can't be seen though.