Consider these available items
Athletico 62/68 Inch Automatic Open Golf Umbrella - Extra Large Double Canopy Umbrella is Windproof and Waterproof - Features Ergonomic Rubber Handle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ULTIMATE GOLF UMBRELLA FOR THE GREENS OR OUT ON THE TOWN. The 62 inch canopy golf umbrellas are ideal to shield golfers out on the course, or for everyday use while out and about town. The sleek design complements any outfit, the ergonomic rubberized grip is easy to hold, and the auto open mechanism insures you can open it in a pinch.
- PROTECTS YOUR FROM THE RAIN, WIND, AND SUN. The Athletico 62-inch golf umbrella is built from a 210T pongee material that is designed to keep the elements out and keep you cool and dry. This silk derived material is lightweight, drys quickly to resists mold, and blocks most sunrays to keep you cool and safe.
- VIRTUALLY WINDPROOF. We've all experienced the drawbacks of conventionally designed umbrellas that crumble in your hands with a strong gust of wind. With the Athletico Double Canopy Umbrella, this is a thing of the past. The fiberglass frame and double-canopy insures that it is virtually windproof. This design features a vent that allows wind to pass through, while keeping you dry.
- LASTS A LIFETIME - GUARANTEED. Like all Athletico products, our umbrellas are built to last. Compare the specs of our umbrella to our competition and note the superior materials and finish: 210T pongee fabric, fiberglass ribs and tips, rubber handle, and superior stitching. We're so confident in our product that we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, no questions asked.
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Professional Grade, Auto-open Golf Umbrella
Professional Grade, Auto-open Golf Umbrella
Extreme Wind Resistance
Double canopy and fiberglass ribs make the Athletico umbrella extra durable, resistent to flipping or breaking
Extra Large Canopy, Multi-person Protection
Athletico professional golf umbrella has ample space to provide protection for more than one person, ideal for golfers, urban life, and daily use
Automatic open button allows you to easily and quickly open the umbrella. Hassle-free and smooth
Comfort Grip Handle
Contoured, rubber handle provides a comfortable grip and fits into most golf cart umbrella mounts
Lightweight & Durable
Fiberglass components are strong and flexible, yet lightweight. 210T weave fabric will not rip or tear and provides maximum sun protection
Convenient Carrying Sleeve
Matching carrying sleeve included to easily store and carry your golf umbrella when not in use
Athletico is proudly based in the U.S.A. Shop and Buy Athletico with confidence.
Shop the Athletico Golf Collection
|Golf Trunk Organizer Storage||Padded Golf Travel Bag||Golf Shoe Bag||Executive Golf Shoe Bag w/Luggage Tag Gift Set||Insulated Cooler Tote||Bundle: Golf Trunk Organizer Storage + Golf Shoe Bag|
|Athletico Golf Collection||Athletico Golf Collection Car golf locker to store and organizer golf accessories||Golf club travel cover to carry golf bags and protect clubs during travel on flights||Zippered shoe carrier with ventilation and outside pockets for socks, tees, etc.||Premium zippered shoe carrier with ventilation and outside pockets for socks, tees, etc. Includes vegan leather trim, luggage ID tag, gift box||Insulated cooler tote; fits six 12 ounce cans or two wine bottles. Ideal to carry cold drinks to enjoy during your golf game.||2 Piece Bundle: Car golf locker to store and organizer golf accessories + Golf Shoe Bag|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 40 x 2.5 x 2 inches; 1.7 Pounds
- Date First Available : June 2, 2017
- Manufacturer : Athletico
- ASIN : B071FV14GG
Best Sellers Rank:
#190,296 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #148 in Golf Umbrellas
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now as far as protection is concerned, its great! I haven't had a problem with any water coming through the canopy and it is pretty reliable with that so far with keeping me and anyone else under the canopy dry. I typically walk to work and carry a backpack, which is why I purchased a larger umbrella, to protect me and the backpack I am carrying. So far, so good! As far as wind is concerned, there have been a couple of days where the wind was around 20mph and gusted at higher speeds and the umbrella held up well (albeit I was concerned since it was raining too on those days...I supported the inside a little by placing my hand on the inside towards the ribs and spreaders.) As long as you pointed the umbrella towards the direction of the wind, it was fine, but I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for an umbrella for wind protection. You could probably find a better piece to protect you from that. As far as durability is concerned, it seems alright. I don't necessarily take care of the thing and it still opens fine and there are no holes in the canopy. The ribs and spreaders are still in good shape so I would be willing to say that it is a durable umbrella.
The one bad thing. The locking system on this umbrella is poor. I have a hard time closing the thing after using it. It seems to me that the catch or latch does connect well or possibly the pieces are just misaligned somehow. Regardless of the reason, it has been pretty difficult for me to close up the umbrella and trust that it will stay closed if I don't take the time to wrap it with the straps that are on the umbrella. It is not the most convenient thing in the world to have to deal with. I'm willing to wager that I may have an individually flawed product so you can take that for what it is worth as well.
With that said, I gave it three stars largely because of the inconvenience of the latching/locking/closing system. It is just enough for me to be annoyed with and not satisfied at a high level. Even without that, I would have given it a four star review. Don't get me wrong, I'm for the most part pleased and I would recommend this umbrella. I would buy another one, but if that had the same problems I may move on to another one. But I'll give it another chance!
UPDATE: A strong wind completely destroyed this umbrella, see third photo, less than six weeks after I got it. I’ve bought $5 umbrellas on the streets of Manhattan that lasted longer. I don’t understand how there are so many 5-star reviews but this umbrella is literally the worst one I’ve ever purchased.
That being said, I LOVE this umbrella. It is large, well constructed and has held up in severe wind and rain. It has also come in extremely handy to keep the sun off me at my sons football games.
Top reviews from other countries
For the price, it's amazing!!! I will never buy a "cheap" brolly again.....not that I'll ever need another one, so long as I don't lose this one.