- Rubber sole
- THE HENRY MID: A lightweight runner built for high intensity roadwork, The Henry's responsive midsole provides excellent ground feel & gives the sneaker a more natural sensation underfoot. Technical specs: 8.3 oz / 9mm offset.
- STYLE & COMFORT: Features internal 2-way stretch lycra arch band for medial & lateral support. Breathable air mesh upper, slip-resistant carbon rubber outsole for maximum durability, reinforced heel counter for added stability & custom PU foam sock liner for cushioning & moisture wicking.
- LIGHT ON YOUR FEET: Great for women & men, these unisex sneakers are ideal for running, boxing, cross training, weightlifting, workouts & kickboxing. Minimal, breathable mesh gives a slipper-like feel!
- YORK ATHLETICS: Whether you're looking for running gear, hoodies, socks, cross-trainers, CrossFit shoes or just a fashionable sneaker, YORK Athletics makes athletic wear to support your journey.
- THE EVERYDAY FIGHT: We believe that the power of the fighting spirit can be used to redefine ourselves, inspire communities & change the future. We're committed to celebrating personal growth & balance.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.5 x 8.1 x 4.5 inches; 1.7 Pounds
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 27, 2017
- Manufacturer : YORK Athletics
- ASIN : B07T2H96J9
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the overall look of these sneakers- the mid-height hits at the right place on your foot, and the overall shape is great. Extra points for the YORK tag at the back of the shoe and the tread- very unique. I've already had multiple people ask me where I got them as they are obviously a unique brand/look compared to other sneakers.
These fit me really well. I have slightly wider feed at my toe box so I'm always looking for something with a bit more wiggle room. The lace-up area is very fitted and hugs the foot really well, but then the tow box area is nice and wide so you don't feel cramped.
I wore these for the first time to a very full day of travel through the airport and on two separate flights, and find them to be very comfortable- definitely something you can wear all day.
I have the Henry 'Fighter Edition’ low trainer in Black & White myself and I LOVE them. We both hit the gym ~6 times a week doing everything from cardio to crossfit to powerlifting, and let me tell you, as someone who's tried a lot of different shoes and trainers for different workouts, this is a FANTASTIC cross-training shoe. It’s very light for the amount of cushion it offers, while still giving you a solid base to lift with.
While I’ve mainly used these for training, I've also gone on 3-5 mile runs in these while on vacation and been pleasantly surprised by how comfortable, supportive, and weightless they feel for running.
It also doesn’t hurt that these are just some seriously stylish shoes. We wear them everywhere and have gotten compliments on them from people at the gym, the airport, and even on Instagram! All around 10/10 would purchase again and recommend to a friend. I've had mine for ~9 months now and we're still going strong.
The styling is definitely distinctive, at least in grey. The shoes make my feet look higher-arched than they really are, sloping down into a wide, flat toe area, which I haven't noticed before in any other sneaker.
These are pretty good for wide feet. I frequently need to buy shoes longer than my feet to get the width right; the uppers on the Henry Mid are flexible enough that this wasn't an issue, even on the first wear.
Support in the sole seems adequate in the heel - my "gym" is my concrete-floored basement, so this is an important consideration. The sole feels on the thin side toward the toes, at least while jumping on my toes. Running is quite comfortable, the curve of the sole matches my stride pretty well.
I have tried lightweight shoes in the past that have fallen apart quickly and sometimes look pretty silly to wear into the workplace with over the top color schemes. Not the case with these sneakers, which are more stylish to wear at work with business casual attire.
Other sneakers that I’ve worn in recent years have all had their drawbacks in either form or function, but whether I’m in the office or at the gym these sneakers are a gift that keeps on giving!
Had several friends at the gym ask me about them and I didn't hesitate to steer them to the site. Can't recommend highly enough. Love my new Yorks.
Great quality sneaker with the addition of being lightweight and attractive make these a 5 star shoe. YORK Athletics Henry Mid Lightweight Training Sneaker, Unisex Training Shoe For Men and Women, Durable Mesh, Microfiber