- File Size: 3852 KB
- Print Length: 56 pages
- Publication Date: July 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LNDWEKW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,819 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
Atkins Diet Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vol. 2: Over 30 Atkins Recipes For All Phases & Includes Atkins Induction Recipes (Atkins Diet Cookbook) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 56 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Atkins Diet Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vol. 2: Over 30 Atkins Recipes For All Phases & Includes Atkins Induction Recipes (Atkins Diet Cookbook)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book was easy to follow through. Recommended.
So far, there has not been 1 recipe in this book that we haven’t thoroughly enjoyed. Everything is quick and easy to make, and takes a short period of time. We both work a lot, so neither one of us can be slaving away over the stove for hours on end. Everything I cook from this book is done in 30 minutes or less, which is a huge plus.
The ingredients used in each recipe do follow the Atkins plan. Each ingredient is healthy and balanced, which is key to people who want to lose the weight. The food quality overall doesn’t suffer, either. Everything has been tasteful, and there are quite a few that we have saved to make again.
Directions for each recipe and easy to follow and understand. I used a lot of cooking techniques mentioned that I haven’t tried before, and they all worked like a charm. I never really knew that pumpkin pancakes existed before, but this book has taught me how to make them perfectly!
Overall, this has been a great purchase and I highly recommend it. My goal is to make all 30 recipes in the next 30 days, for me and my fiancé to enjoy together!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a pamphlet, not a cookbook. Don't waste your money.Published 3 months ago by legaleagleinoc
Fantastic. Received this book when it was offered for free for short period of time from Amazon and am Very happy I got it.Published 7 months ago by A.J. & Tammy Moscato
Quick low carb meal ideas and recipes for us working low carbers~I have used many of these recipes over and over.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
I rarely rate things this low, but I gotta say save your money. You can find just as good if not more detailed recipes online. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Rascal
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Carbohydrate
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Atkins Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Quick Workouts
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Carb
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance