Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on April 10, 2011
I needed a quick weight loss program because of the amount of weight I wanted to lose (120-140 and down 47 right now). HCG is fantastic and doing the trick, but then every 35 pounds I have to stabilize for three weeks and wasn't sure where to turn. I didn't want to go back to the way I was eating and remembered the Atkins Diet from years ago. The recipes in the book are amazing. I can use them exactly or to help me modify my "old family recipes" that weren't too healthy to begin with. I'm loving this cook book. I picked up some of the Atkins bars too. Thanks for getting me the book so quickly. I will certainly order from you again.
on March 28, 2014
The book is easy to follow and tons of information. So very helpful for a "newbie" to Atkins. I suggested slightly outdated because two of the websites referenced were no longer available. Some of the Atkins products included in the recipes are not available anymore. Definitely worth the money and it will be a long term resource for me.
on March 5, 2016
Very good cookbook with a lot of information for anyone who wants to continue this way of eating for the long haul
on January 16, 2015
Beautifully laid out book, with great photography. Have made a number of Atkins recipes in the past which were easy, tasty, and repeatable. Looking forward to trying many of these recipes.
on February 20, 2017
Lots of good recipes!
on May 24, 2015
Several recipes for all occasions. If you are on a low carb high protein diet it works out great. Many easy recipes to choose from.
on June 28, 2014
Just what I needed to make a variety of foods. My imagination in the kitchen is sometime limited to the things that I am familiar with and I just needed the extra boost of all the normal stuff.
on August 1, 2016
good price, nice receipes
on January 11, 2016
Seems nice, have not had the time to use any recipe.
on November 27, 2014
great cookbook. whether you're interested in low carb or not. just good recipes. good condition and arrived faster than expected