BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 30, 2014
Let me start by saying I bought 2 hats a Oakland Raiders and San Diego chargers hat the size of the 2 hats are small/medium Raiders hat is label small/medium but the size is wrong way to big it's a large/extra large in size and for what i paid it will cost me more money than I paid to send it back so I HAVE TO GIVE IT AWAY But it's a nice looking hat..! the chargers hat is the right size and a nice fit.
on September 7, 2013
I love this hat. New Era being picked up by the NFL for their hats was an incredibly smart move. Great quality hats. This one fits like a glove. I have a big skull, usually take an 8 on New Era MLB fitted hats, or XXL if possible, but the flex fit type ones, I can get away with L/XL 99% of the time and they fit well, but this fits great!

Top quality, very comfortable, light weight and great style. Good for everyday wear, going to a game, or whatever, just get the hat and wear it, you'll love it I'm sure. No con's on this rating, all pro's. Good job New Era and NFL for making this great product!
on August 19, 2017
Good Hat for the price just didn't fit well for people with head
on September 22, 2017
Great value, great quality.
on October 17, 2017
Go Giants
on September 3, 2016
This hat is soooooo awesome! I just love how flex fit hats fit! They are so comfortable that you forget that your even wearing a hat. I definitely am sold on updating all of my hats to flex fit style hats. New Era, you really did a excellent job on creating this hat line! I highly approve!!!
on January 22, 2014
Great hat I have a large head so I got the large size and it's actually just a little bit big for me but not by much at all. I love the design the price was perfect and the only complaint I have is that the brim came pre-curved I prefer them flat but the picture shows you exactly what you get. I don't understand how this is so cheap the sticker under the brim of the hat said 24.99 and it was brand spanking new but I know better than to look a gift horse in the mouth. GO EAGLES!!!
on January 11, 2014
It's a Reebok hat.So,for the price it's incredibly awesome.Even better since the first time I wore it was NO's first playoff road win.Can't beat that. Go Saints!
on June 21, 2017
Great hat!
on August 23, 2013
Great hat. New era makes a well built hat. Check sizes on their website if you have a question. Will look great when I'm at the stadium cheering on my Falcons!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.