Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
VINE VOICEon April 19, 2012
This is a heavy-duty product that has no trouble holding the advertised number of CDs. I have a fairly large collection of CDs, and I have filled up one 80-disk tower, so I ordered another one. This one works well and holds the CD securely.

My only complaint is that one cannot push the tower back against the wall, and have the titles face directly outward. If you push the tower back against the wall, as I do, means the titles now face in an awkward angle.

I suppose one cannot expect perfection, but I do wish the product could be redesigned so it could be right against the wall, and still display the titles straight out.
on March 6, 2017
ordered two of these. looks like it will work well. one of the packages however had two of one of the base parts instead of one front and one rear. Going to see if I can get this rectified.
on April 9, 2017
Not very sturdy, but if looking for cheap, space-saving storage, not a bad option.
on March 29, 2017
This rack is not stable, it can be easily knocked over if someone brush up against it.
on March 9, 2017
Keeps falling over
on March 3, 2017
Thanks met my needs!
on June 20, 2007
This is a superb CD rack for the space conscious music lover who wants to highlight their CD/SACD collection (or a portion thereof, for those with larger libraries) in a clean, aesthetic manner.

The well constructed rack arrives as four pieces (2 base halves plus two rack halves) plus instruction sheet in a 26" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/4" shipping box. Styrofoam and cardboard inserts provide reasonable internal protection during transit, as long as shipping incurs no serious damage to the box sides.

Assembly is simple, requires no tools, and consists of plugging the two rack halves together (the lower half's socket ends accept the upper half's rod ends) and to the optional base. Alternatively, you can omit the base and wall mount the rack using the supplied screws and drywall anchors.

I really like this tower's minimal, modern, matte black look, as it allows you to store your discs in full view while not detracting from the room's other more interesting design attributes.

I used the base and placed the unit directly on a hardwood floor, a configuration that provides reasonable stability as long as neither children nor pets test its limits!

All in all, I highly recommend this product and am similarly pleased with Amazon's pricing and delivery.
on December 16, 2010
I like the clean straight lines of this product so I bought this one. I wanted to have a free standing tower but it is to light weight. The CD's slide around if you even touch one much less try to pick one out in the middle. SO......... I bolted it to the wall and all is well. I love it now. Clean lines and it works just fine. Just dont get this for a standing tower, you will be disappointed.
on January 18, 2010
Make sure it is attached to a wall or put a weight on the feet or it will topple over.
on December 8, 2016
I received my 2 CD Towers yesterday, I was so excited to pull them out of the boxes and mount them to their stands only to realize that they were not identical at all, although I deliberately bought 2 of the very same products..one came with spaces the actual size of the CD'S all the way down while the other came with bigger spaces in between to accommodate compilations or maybe multiple CD'S from the similar artists I guess..I dunno, my point is "If I purchase 2 of the same product I would expect them to be just that THE SAME" makes no sense to return them as it cost a small fortune to get them to me in the first bloody place!