- File Size: 227 KB
- Print Length: 86 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brent Grimbeek and Ana Hill; 1 edition (February 27, 2013)
- Publication Date: February 27, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BMU953A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #892,878 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Atlantic Crossing in 21 Days,Cape Town South Africa to Fortaleza Brazil (Impi's Word Tour Stories) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
One likes reading the inside thoughts of J.D. Slinger's Character, Mr. Caulfield, in "The Catcher in the Rye," and an introspective look as that of Hemingway's, "Old Man and the Sea" while, including that of the log entries of "Survive the Savage Sea!"
If you have a passion, and understanding of that of the Sea? "Then, you will find oneself in/within the pages of this book.
It's not glitzy, nor that of whimsical ~ but Exacting!
It's only just begun!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel > Africa > South Africa > General
- Books > Travel > South America > Brazil > General
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure
- Books > Travel > Travel Writing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Travel Writing