Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on October 19, 2014
This shelf is honestly, perfect, I expected the shelf to have some assembly issue or missing parts given some of the reviews that I had read, however this was not the case. I am extremely satisfied with the shelf. It took longer than I imagined it would to setup the shelf, but it was well worth it. The color is exactly as in the pictured description, and sturdy which was the second most important part of purchasing the tv stand. I decided to use the shelf laying flat rather than having the shelf stand upright, which is an option if one would like. My shelf looks exactly like it does in the picture, and I will post my own pictures to verify this claim. The only issues I have with the tv stand is that it chips relatively easy if you are not careful, which I think is due to some cheap paint used in coloring the shelf itself. This is a shame as the color is the best part!!..., but perhaps I can buy some varnish and preserve the color from chipping. I don't see chipping a big issue to be honest since I won't be walking past the tv stand or really making much contact with it other than my dvd/blurays that I have shelved. I am extremely satisfied with this product, and if you are not sure whether to purchase this shelf, please ask questions about the shelf and I will try to get an answer as soon as amazon notifies me of your question!...., Pictures will be posted of the assembly and final assembly. **Note that the wood used for the shelves are actually strong durable wood. These are not "Ikea" like shelves where they're sorta strong but still flimsy....., If only the paint was as strong as the wood!

addendum** .....for one reason or another, AMZN or the seller doesn't allow for pictures to be posted unforunately :(

1/15/2015 Update, after having used the tv stand for a few months now, the Tv stand has remained durable and still very happy with the stand.

I have noticed that when I had initially purchased the tv stand, it was "supposedly the last" one available, but I noticed after the purchase, there were 2 more tv stands promptly available. Thus I doubt that the availability is limited and that there may or may not be a warehouse full of these tv stands lying around somewhere.

But It's more valuable if they are "rare and hard to come by" from a marketing standpoint.
on January 15, 2015
Stand took no more than 30 minutes to assemble.
Color is very vibrant, just as it is in the picture.
Biggest complaint is that the color can easily be chipped away.
review image
on July 18, 2012
It looks great as a media tower in my living room. It's very sturdy, solid, and feels like it can hold a lot of weight.

I have an issue here, though. When it arrived, I put most of it together only to realize that crucial mollies were missing in order to install the glass shelves. So I have an audio tower without any glass shelves. Maybe it was poorly constructed at the factory?

Also, I was expecting some semblance of fake wood grain, but it's solid paint with no trace of wood grain, not even a fake laminate grain. It's ok, but I would have preferred a wood grain look.
on October 3, 2010
Now, as I'm a recent graduate and don't have a lot of money, I don't buy new piece of furniture often. So I was pretty excited when I splurged a little and got myself this media stand. I have a bunch of game systems and I figured this stand would be good for displaying them.

One problem is that because the green color is a veneer, during shipping it got bumped around a bit and the veneer peeled and chipped around the corners of the boards slightly. Luckily it was nothing hugely noticeable, but still pretty annoying when you're dropping $140 one a product.

Unfortunately, poor construction has rendered one of the glass shelves useless to me. One of the screw holes is actually too big for the screw, so I can't install one of the small pieces that is meant to support the glass. And this wasn't the only construction problem.

Many of the screws did not fit the pieces of the wood properly, or simply did not screw in all the way. An hour of extra work was required to get all of the pieces secure enough that I felt comfortable putting any weight on it.

I'm kind of disappointed, because if all of the pieces fit together properly this would be an awesome piece of furniture. Now that it's basically fully constructed I can't even send it back, because the hardware is so ill-fitting that it can't be taken apart. I'm probably going to just try to superglue the last support into place, and hope the other three take enough weight that it doesn't come unglued.
on April 22, 2014
We bought this television stand because we loved the wild lime color. It added a bit of "us" to our new apartment and splashed it with personality. We have had no problems with it and it has been extremely sturdy. It holds our television and our PlayStation 3 quite well. It was a great purchase.
on September 3, 2011
Looks great in my room. Brings color in an unexpected way. It is currently housing my tv, dvd player and collection, books and other school related items, as well as a bin full of hair products. One of my most loved purchases from amazon!
on April 4, 2015
It was a puzzle buy it was worth it!!
on December 19, 2013
I love the color. It has a lot of storage and is very sturdy. It was easy to assemble too.
on November 2, 2011
For your money you can't beat it and it looks great. It went together within 30 mins. No problems. I would recommended this product to a friend.
on November 16, 2011
I love this stand. It is very durable and sturdy. It fits my tv well and my tv looks nice onit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question