Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Atlantic Gaming Original Gaming Desk - 32 inch TV Stand, Charging Station, Speaker/5 Game/Controller/Headphone Storage
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$54.99 (37%)|
|Material||Medium Density Fiberboard, Steel Tubing, Plastic, Pvc|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE FOR GAMERS – Atlantic’s Gaming Desk is specifically designed for all your gaming gear, so you can focus on that epic battle. Made with sleek charcoal colored carbon fiber laminated top, provides ample room for your monitor, PC, laptop, games, speakers and more and monitor shelf dimensions- length is 15.5 inch left to right ,width is 7 inch front to back, height is 6.25 inch from desktop
- FEATURE RICH – this gaming computer desk includes a charging stand for your tablet or smart phone, speaker stands, game storage, under-desk basket, controller stand, built-in wire-management, rear power strip holder, cup holder and headphone/VR headset hook
- MONITOR & SMART PHONE STAND – 6H x 7W x 22L inch elevated shelf supports up to 27 inch monitor, remove shelf for up to 32 inch monitor. You can also charge your smart phone or tablet and have it comfortably at hand. These features free up valuable desktop space and with its smooth, rounded contours offer a contemporary style that adds a touch of sleek sophistication to any home office, dorm room or bedroom.
- GAME ROOM ORGANIZATION - whether you have a dedicated game room or a just place where you need a desk, the Gaming Desk helps you work and play. Keep all of your video game equipment in one place where it is easy to use
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - our Customer Service team, based right here in the U.S.A. works hard to provide support for a wide assortment of items. For more than 30 years, California based Atlantic, Inc., receive calls with various questions about our products and we apply our best possible efforts to deliver the best possible solution for your purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Outboard cup holder included to keep you hydrated and prevent spills or damage to your gamin gear.
Game Storage Space
Store up to 9 video games plus 2 controllers.
Cord management inserts allow for a clean and clutter free surface area. Storage basket allows for 17" of extra storage space.
Charging station included to charge up your iPad or phone while you play.
|Atlantic Gaming Desk Pro||Atlantic Gaming Desk||Atlantic Gaming Desk Eclipse|
|Overall Dimensions||52.5"W x 29.13"D x 29.75"H||44.8"W x 26.2"D x 27"H||47.6" W x 23.5" D x 29.75" H|
|Surface Dimensions||40.25" W x 23.5" D||40" W x 23.5" D||47.6" W x 23.5" D|
|Surface Design||Rectangle shaped with curved front||Rectangle shaped||Oval shaped with curved front|
|Accessory Features||2 cable management slots, front storage tray, 2 speaker stands, 1 cup holder, 2 controller hooks, power strip tray||2 cable management slots, front storage tray, 2 speaker stands, 1 cup holder, 2 controller hooks, power strip tray, and accessory tray||2 cable management slots, front storage tray, 2 speaker stands, 1 cup holder, and 2 controller hooks|
|Game Storage||10 games||9 games||-|
|Monitor Stand Dimensions||6"W x 7"D x 22"H||6.3"W x 7"D x 15.5"H||-|
|Monitor Stand Capacity||32" monitor||27" monitor||-|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Simple, easy, pretty
-Allows you personal customization of parts
-Honestly, none so far! Will update at a later time if something arises
I haven't owned this desk for too long so far, only a week I believe, but this is definitely one of the best desks I've ever owned. You may question: "Oh, but Erik, you are only 24, how many desks could you have possibly owned in your life???" to which I would respond: "Stop reading in to what I'm saying so much". I have personally owned 4 separate desks, and my biggest complaint about all of them is that there's *so much* to them, overly complicated, too many drawers, heavy, etc... I just wanted something that was light, simple, and appealing to the eye. Yes, I'm a gamer but the fact that this is a "gaming desk" was the least of the reason I went for it.
Assembly was pretty easy, I saw a video on youtube about someone complaining about how difficult it was to understand the instructions. No, ignore this idiot, it's incredibly easy and straightforward. When you look at all the separate parts, you might assume this thing isn't going to be very stable or wobbly. Let me dash those ideas away and say that this thing is solid as hell, no part feels poorly made or anything. I will say that putting this thing together with a screwdriver will take a while, use a power drill(trust me). I actually bought an extra part after doing some research and measurements, and added a keyboard tray instead of the storage shelf onto this baby. This really isn't necessary for most people, I just really like keyboard trays and went with it. I bought the Alera Valencia under desk keyboard tray, and man did this thing just barely fit like a glove.
As you'll see in the pictures I've included, I've actually chosen to avoid attaching most of the extra stands/pieces as I deem them unnecessary and don't have room for them, especially when I have 2 monitors. I like that attaching anything to this desk is entirely up to your own discretion. The cup holder and headphone holder are dope, didn't attach anything else except the charging dock(which I can't really access because my monitor is in the way, cool idea though!). With everything all set up, this desk looks great. The materials all work together, it has a super simplistic look, and doesn't take up much room. I love the carbon fiber texture of the surface, very smooth and just looks great to the eye.
So, to sum this all up, this is a fantastic desk, it comes with everything you'd really need in a desk without getting too complex. It's a very simple appealing thing that allows for easy customization to how you want it. This thing also takes up a very small footprint, so if you are strapped for room, you've got a winner here. Just note that if you have monitors that are bigger than 26 inches, you're pushing it. My 2-24 inch monitors just barely make the cut, you've been warned!
[12-20-15] EDIT: An update on this desk, it's still holding together just as well as it was before. I recently purchased a 29 inch 21:9 ratio monitor, and that and my 24.6 inch 16:9 monitor barely fit on the desk together. But, they do fit, so if that is in your interests, go for it. Just know they may be hanging off a wee bit. Oh and, 0 scratches to this desk after many many months of abuse.
- Sturdy with plenty of desk space and cable management.
- Carbon black finish makes it accent with most peripherals.
- Monitor mount supports a 32 inch TV, even though it says 27 inch maximum in description.
- Assembly wasn't the fastest (at least by myself) and some of the pre-drilled holes were slightly off.
- Noticed small air pockets along the front of the desk after a week of use. No other pockets have showed up since then however.
- Surge protector rack and drawer are lose and awkwardly mounted.
For the reasonable price I would say this desk is a very good pick for both hardcore and casual gamers alike.
Top reviews from other countries
The assemble was easy when reading the instructions, but there was more difficulty and effort screwing the parts to the desk; my hands hurt when I got done.
The desk is sturdy when assembled correctly, but for any gamer who are short-temper, aggressive behaviour, and/or a habit of banging the desk top. Keep it to a minimum, it will rattle and the second monitor shelf is not really secure, it is just screwed underneath and have slight gap to cause monitor to wobble a bit when shaken or disturbed.
Other than that, just be careful of room size and space, I put my desk in my small room; I had to take off speaker trays and headphone hook.
overall though its a great looking and functional unit. it holds my mic and stand gaming keyboard and mouse, cd drive and external hd drives as well as a few games and controllers easily. It also looks good in my videos which is a bonus.
The powerbar holder in back was a bit tricky to figure out but I could never have a desk without it now but it was difficult to put that part on. It felt like I had to bend the metal bars more than I was suppose and took up the longest part of the build but I was able to do it all by myself. Chair fits perfectly and I hae more than enough room to put things like my pc or a subwoofer for speakers.
I do suggest buying this desk just take some deep breaths and maybe a break while figuring out the accessories