Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Atlantic Gaming Desk - Gaming Computer Desk" and save 33% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- May be purchased for all US states except Wyoming
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Covers common accidents such as stains, punctures, burns and breakage
- Mattresses are Not Covered
Atlantic Gaming Desk - Gaming Computer Desk
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE FOR GAMERS – Atlantic’s Gaming Desk is specifically designed for all your gaming gear, so you can focus on that epic battle. Made with sleek charcoal colored carbon fiber laminated top, provides ample room for your monitor, PC, laptop, games, speakers and more
- FEATURE RICH – this gaming computer desk includes a charging stand for your tablet or smart phone, speaker stands, game storage, under-desk basket, controller stand, built-in wire-management, rear power strip holder, cup holder and headphone/VR headset hook
- MONITOR & SMART PHONE STAND – this PC gaming desk sports an elevated monitor stand that supports monitors up to 32”. You can also charge your smart phone or tablet and have it comfortably at hand. These features free up valuable desktop space and with its smooth contours offer a contemporary style that adds a touch of sleek sophistication to any home office, dorm room or bedroom
- GAME ROOM ORGANIZATION - whether you have a dedicated game room or a just place where you need a desk, the Gaming Desk helps you work and play. Keep all of your video game equipment in one place where it is easy to use
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - our Customer Service team, based right here in the U.S.A. works hard to provide support for a wide assortment of items. For more than 30 years, California based Atlantic, Inc., receive calls with various questions about our products and we apply our best possible efforts to deliver the best possible solution for your purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A desk that lets you work or play.
- Stores 5 games
- Stores 2 controllers
- Charging station for electronic devices
- Stores 2 speakers
- Large drink and headphone storage
- Power Strip holder (not shown)
Supports 32 inch TVs/Monitors up to 40 lbs
With several console and PC video games, it would be nice to organize all your gear for easy access. Your large drink and headphone should be within easy reach for those long play sessions.
The sturdy, elevated flat panel stand lets you use your laptop and TV/Monitor at the same time, while charging your smart phone.
The adults may need to purchase more games online or even pay the bills. The Gaming Desk does all that and much more.
Game Room Storage
Whether you have a dedicated game room or a just place where you need a desk, the Gaming Desk helps you work and play. Keep all of your video game equipment in one place where it is easy to use.
Parents of young gamers or teenagers will appreciate organizing the clutter, while still affording easy access to video game play on a PC or console.
This easy to assemble desk, TV stand and game storage solution will provide years of enjoyment and use.
- Supports up to a 32 inch Flat Screen TV up to 40 pounds.
- Store a laptop, 2 controllers, 5 games, 2 speakers, a headphone and a large drink.
- A charging station and power strip holder.
- Carbon Fiber finish work surface.
- Four adjustable, non-marring, leveling feet for added stability.
- Wire management trim plates.
- Steel rod construction with silver metallic finish.
- Max TV Screen Size: 32".
- Max TV Weight: 40 pounds.
- Work Surface: 40" x 23.5".
- 29.5" from floor.
- Charging Station: 8.5" wide.
- Speaker Brackets: 4.25" x 5".
- TV Stand: 15.5" x 7" x 6.25" (WxLxH).
- Assembled Product Height: 40.25 inches.
- Assembled Product Width: 26.75 inches.
- Assembled Product Length: 49.25 inches.
- Product Weight: 43.6 pounds.
Customer Service Based in the United States
Our Customer Service team, based right here in the U.S.A. works hard to provide support for our diverse assortment of products. For more than 30 years, California based Atlantic, Inc., continues to be one of the World's largest suppliers of Organizational Storage Solutions and Electronic Accessories. We receive calls every day with various questions about our products and we apply our best possible efforts to deliver the best possible solution for your purchase. We are here to help.
|Max TV Screen Size||37 inches||37 inches||27 inches|
|Max TV Weight||80 lbs||80 lbs||40 lbs|
|Games / Controller Held||12 games, 4 controllers||12 games, 4 controllers||5 games, 2 controllers|
|Consoles Held||3 consoles||3 consoles||-|
|Guitars / Headphones Held||2 guitars or headphones||2 guitars or headphones||1 headphone|
|Speakers Held||-||-||2 speakers|
|4 Leveling Feet||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Power Strip Basket||No||No||Yes|
|Steel Rod Construction||Yes||Yes||Yes|
The sleek charcoal colored carbon fiber laminated desk top has ample room for a monitor, keyboard, laptop, plus equipped cable management--and there's no need for a monitor stand because there's already one built in. The desk wouldn't be complete without the handy tablet and phone charging station. Best of all? You don't even have to be a gamer to enjoy this desk that has a place for everything. Super easy to clean and minor assembly required
Compare with similar items
Kinsal Gaming Desk Computer Z-Shaped Desk Table With Fighting LED Ambience Lighting, Racing Table E-sports Durable Gaming Desk Ergonomic Comfortable PC Desk (Red/Black)
Tangkula Computer Desk 4 Tier Wood Compact Home Office Laptop Writing Table with Shelves
Furinno Econ Multipurpose Home Office Computer Writing Desk with Bin
Z-Line Nero Desk and Bookcase
Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk with Bookshelves (Espresso)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||26.25 x 44.75 x 7 in||29 x 51 x 7.8 in||22 x 48 x 49 in||39.4 x 15.75 x 34.1 in||57.5 x 24 x 40 in||51.31 x 53.62 x 28.31 in|
|Item Weight||43.6 lbs||60 lbs||34.9 lbs||37.62 lbs||62.83 lbs||70 lbs|
|Material Type||Medium Density Fiberboard, Steel Tubing, Plastic, Pvc||Metal||MDF board + Steel||Wood||Metal||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Simple, easy, pretty
-Allows you personal customization of parts
-Honestly, none so far! Will update at a later time if something arises
I haven't owned this desk for too long so far, only a week I believe, but this is definitely one of the best desks I've ever owned. You may question: "Oh, but Erik, you are only 24, how many desks could you have possibly owned in your life???" to which I would respond: "Stop reading in to what I'm saying so much". I have personally owned 4 separate desks, and my biggest complaint about all of them is that there's *so much* to them, overly complicated, too many drawers, heavy, etc... I just wanted something that was light, simple, and appealing to the eye. Yes, I'm a gamer but the fact that this is a "gaming desk" was the least of the reason I went for it.
Assembly was pretty easy, I saw a video on youtube about someone complaining about how difficult it was to understand the instructions. No, ignore this idiot, it's incredibly easy and straightforward. When you look at all the separate parts, you might assume this thing isn't going to be very stable or wobbly. Let me dash those ideas away and say that this thing is solid as hell, no part feels poorly made or anything. I will say that putting this thing together with a screwdriver will take a while, use a power drill(trust me). I actually bought an extra part after doing some research and measurements, and added a keyboard tray instead of the storage shelf onto this baby. This really isn't necessary for most people, I just really like keyboard trays and went with it. I bought the Alera Valencia under desk keyboard tray, and man did this thing just barely fit like a glove.
As you'll see in the pictures I've included, I've actually chosen to avoid attaching most of the extra stands/pieces as I deem them unnecessary and don't have room for them, especially when I have 2 monitors. I like that attaching anything to this desk is entirely up to your own discretion. The cup holder and headphone holder are dope, didn't attach anything else except the charging dock(which I can't really access because my monitor is in the way, cool idea though!). With everything all set up, this desk looks great. The materials all work together, it has a super simplistic look, and doesn't take up much room. I love the carbon fiber texture of the surface, very smooth and just looks great to the eye.
So, to sum this all up, this is a fantastic desk, it comes with everything you'd really need in a desk without getting too complex. It's a very simple appealing thing that allows for easy customization to how you want it. This thing also takes up a very small footprint, so if you are strapped for room, you've got a winner here. Just note that if you have monitors that are bigger than 26 inches, you're pushing it. My 2-24 inch monitors just barely make the cut, you've been warned!
[12-20-15] EDIT: An update on this desk, it's still holding together just as well as it was before. I recently purchased a 29 inch 21:9 ratio monitor, and that and my 24.6 inch 16:9 monitor barely fit on the desk together. But, they do fit, so if that is in your interests, go for it. Just know they may be hanging off a wee bit. Oh and, 0 scratches to this desk after many many months of abuse.
Table dimensions w/out attachments: 40.25" X 23.5"
Table dimensions w/attachments: 49.25" X 24"
Obviously this is measuring the table with the speaker trays.
The extra .5" front to back is due to the monitor panel being attached.
Floor to Table Height: 29 3/8"
AdrienneS: I think they listened to your suggestions, almost all of the holes were pre-drilled in my desk. All except for the media holder, no pre-drilled holes for it. I opted not to put that on anyway so it wasn't a big deal to me.
After reading how disappointing the drawer was, I opted not to put it on either.
Scratches: Mine had 1 scratch and 1 ding on the top edge of the table. Having read the reviews, I paid attention to the packaging as I opened the box. With mine, there was a piece of cardboard separating the metal legs from the table top. Theory is intact, execution was a failure. The piece of cardboard did not cover the entire length of the table top and about 2 feet of it was exposed. I am assuming as I unpacked the desk and slid the pieces out the scratch happened at that time, but who knows for sure. I also think due to the way in which it was packed, one of the feet on the legs would have caused the ding in the top edge of the table, probably during shipping.
Before I even ordered this desk I had been contemplating what I would do if it did have a big scratch in it. I decided I would just go down to Home Depot, buy a piece of Plexiglas, drill 4 holes in it and screw it down to the top of the desk. Underneath the Plexiglas I would put either some zombie pictures or possibly even mount my Tampa Bay Buccaneers decal on it. Scratch covered. Problem solved.
Cup Holder: Someone asked if the cup holder would hold a 32oz cup. It holds it with ease and even has a little room left over.
I hope this answered a lot of people's questions. If anyone has any additional questions, I will keep an eye on this for a few weeks and I will answer as best I can.
Good luck, we're all counting on you.
Most recent customer reviews