|Item Weight||5.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 12.4 x 11.3 inches|
|Item model number||63607077|
|Item Display Height||2.63 inches|
Atlantic AV Wall Mount Shelf for DVD Components, Set Top Boxes, Cable Boxes, Streaming Devices and DVRs with Black Glass Shelf
- FUNCTIONAL: This component shelf is perfect to use as a shelf for DVD player, Cable box, or as a shelf for streaming devices, or for video game consoles. It can support up to 22 lbs.
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: This wall shelf was designed with a space efficient feature for optimal storage solution.
- ADJUSTABLE: The 6mm tempered glass shelf can adjust according to your height preference.
- INCLUDED: A built-in leveler is including for precise mounting. Also includes mounting screws and instructions manual. INSTALLATION: Installation is fast and easy.
- STURDINESS: Constructed with tempered glass and heavy duty steel, this shelf only weighs 5.4lbs and can withstand any weight under 22lbs. DIMENSIONS: This item measures 15.74” in Length, 12.40” in Width, and 11.30” in height. Item weighs 5.4 lbs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Wall Mount Adjustable DVD Component Shelf allows you to mount your DVD player or Cable/Dish Box to the wall, saving you space. This Component shelf features heavy-gauge steel construction with durable product coated finish for years of enjoyment. The 6mm tempered glass shelf can support up to 22 lbs. Based on your room decor, you can fix this shelf to a desired height. Easy to install, this DVD wall mount shelf makes cable management quite simple with the TV and components close together. Comes with instruction manual and mounting screws.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've included pictures of it. I mounted it in the same stud on which I mounted my fully articulating TV bracket, and thought it would then be centered with the TV, but because of how the TV mount works, I was wrong. I probably could have mounted it with drywall anchors in a place where it would be centered, since only a light weight, compact DVD player is being placed on the shelf, but I didn't want to risk it, and didn't want to start over (and have to fill in the big holes I drilled through the stud). As you can see, the shelf could very easily hold pretty much any size DVD or Blu Ray player, and possibly even multiple components. It's a tempered glass shelf, and holds something like 22 lbs. The black color goes with most modern TVs and mounting brackets.