Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Atlantic Satellite 77305018 2 Speaker Stands (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: Black|Change

on September 17, 2012
I bought 2 sets of these a few years ago for a small surround system in my bedroom and they not only look great they function great. At this price point you cannot even get close to anything as good or better than these. They raise up good and high and then lock in place good and tight. Don't go over their recommended weight limits, I mounted some BIC bookshelves on 2 of them temporarily and they fell after leaning slightly for a while hence the warning for weight vigilance.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
I bought these stands for my TV Surround sound system, and they are perfect height, good color, and structure is pretty solid, conceals the wires easily and they look great!!! I would recommend these speaker stands to anyone interested. Very Happy with all around product, the cost and OH THE SHIPPING!!!! The fasted shipped product that I have EVER RECIEVED before from ANYBODY!!!
on February 23, 2008
These stands are great. They look good and the bases are heavy enough that they are very sturdy. The one problem was that the screws to mount the back of the speakers were too long so i had to spend 50 cents at the hardware store for new ones.

I don't know why you would spend hundreds of dollars for speaker stands, these are awesome.
on September 21, 2012
I'm happy with these...I bought 2 kits (for the 4 speakers in my set up). One had a funky adjustment problem (that was eventually resolved).

As stated, I'm happy w/ them. They are built pretty well. If I were setting up 4 speakers again, I would entertain the purchase of a different product, but I would also be fine if I ended up w/ these again.
on March 24, 2011
These stands wont blow your socks off but they get the job done nicely. There's plenty of hardware to match your satellite config and attach the speakers to the stand. The stands have nice up/down twist lock slide action. The bases aren't the best looking things in the world but you hardly notice once they are in place.
*My only real gripe is with the quality of the metal bases. Once you start threading the poles into the bases you realize that tightening them down can become a crap-shoot. The bases are made of a soft crapmetal mix which wouldn't matter except the threads on the poles are very fine machine thread. If you crank the poles down tight you can literally pull the metal threads right out of the base so be careful not to over-tighten the poles into the bases.
on March 16, 2012
i just set up a pair of these for my energy rc micro speakers ..for the rears..anyway... the reviews were right on target with these... 5 stars all the way ... hold my under 2 lb speakers great..adjust up & down perfect... just ordered 2 more pairs off amazon for my buddy with the same speakers... great product.. look nice in the black... very pleased.. thanks amazon...
on June 7, 2015
Would not securely hold my Samsung rear speakers
on August 19, 2007
I was considering getting the speaker stands from Bose, but decided against it on reading the customer reviews found on this page. It was a good decision though. The speaker stands are the cheapest around and give good value for money. Assembling the stand was not much of a problem as I already had the necessary tools to do it.
on May 11, 2011
I love these speaker stands. The stands themselves are very sturdy and have some weight. The cables were a little hard to fit through the stand, but I eventually got it to work. I think these go up to 4 or 5 feet, which is more than enough for my computer desk. Overall, this is a very good product!
on May 14, 2007
Nice and easy to use product, definitely I recommend to anybody, great price and the quality is good, ( I already have a Creative digital 5.1) and my speakers fit almost perfectly, (the product includes 3 ways to attach the speakers), so if yuo need some stands and you are in to "the budget", you must buy it !!!!