- File Size: 644 KB
- Print Length: 338 pages
- Publication Date: February 5, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BBNJOAC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,494,893 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1173 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Fantasy
- #1750 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #1914 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction
Atlantis: Fall of the Gods Kindle Edition
|Length: 338 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I have been immersed in the story telling and the descriptive narrative that shows a different reality of talking animals and planetary trips.
The main character Aedon has some hard choices to make and this is amplified even further by the complexity of the world he lives in.
This is a great read and I would highly recommended it.
The main character Aedon is very likable and it doesn't take long for him to feel like someone you have known forever. His main sidekick (who also happens to be his uncle) Faeraud has big plans, and those plans have a tendency to Aedan in difficult positions.
The world they live in is very complex and interesting.
The writing is descriptive enough that you are never lost, even with there being so many new things to learn. It feels like you are right there in the book. The pace was perfect and it always kept me wanting to turn to the next page.
I don't want to give away any spoilers, but you don't want to miss this book if you are a fan of epic fantasy.
There are quite a few weird words, but the ones in italics have a definition at the end of the book. Basically a cheat sheet.
I didn't realize that little gem of information until I was already done with the book.
I definitely can't wait for the next installment!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fantasy
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction