- File Size: 736 KB
- Print Length: 326 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jumpoint Books Publishing House; 3 edition (December 23, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E5LZACS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #710,281 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Atlantis: Quest (The Jumpoint Saga Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 326 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 1 of 2 in The Jumpoint Saga (2 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The story went downhill from there.
Very readable - slowly but surely pulls you in to the story and you can't wait to read what happens next.
This is definitely a recommended read. BTW, when you do read it, say hello to Duran & Oodvak for me.
I've found another author to add to my must have list.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good plot ruined by bad writing. If the author had decided to aim at young people and left out the sadism towards the end, that would have made for a better book.Published 19 months ago by CarolC
A couple of places didn't flow smoothly, other than that not a bad read!Published 19 months ago by Ellen Hemphill
Well written and exciting plot. I will read the rest of Calvin's books .Published 19 months ago by F. Holmes
Can an ordinary firefighter find himself in a situation to save the world? Can men and women time-travel to the future and to the past? Read morePublished 21 months ago by Michael Miller
I really enjoyed this book. It kept me reading the entire time.Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good read if you like time travel. Simple plot and a little predictable, but I was looking for an easy read and this met my needs.Published 21 months ago by Dave
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel