- Series: Political, Economic and Social Anatomy of the Third Reich
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (July 5, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582239249
- ISBN-13: 978-0582239241
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,268,020 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Atlas Nazi Germany: Political Social Anatomy (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
Although the subject matter may be considered "dry" by some...this is not the stuff of Cornelius Ryan describing battles, etc...the book is quite effective in giving the reader a very good "bird's eye" view of Nazi culture.
Highly recommended for those who truly wish to understand Nazi culture, economics, etc.
Of course these things are important for the serious scholar, and I can't say they shouldn't be included, but sadly the writing is as dry as the charts. Open any chapter and one will discover either that they already know the material or that they don't care to learn about it. Even the section on the holocaust is dull and statistical. I understand that a book of this kind can't be written in the manner of Shirer, but a better job of stimulating the reader could have been attempted.