- Series: Sources and Studies in World History
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 17, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563243342
- ISBN-13: 978-1563243349
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,492,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Atlas and Survey of South Asian History (Sources and Studies in World History) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enjoy an inexpensive, comprehensive historical atlas of South Asia which appears for the first time in years to chart almost 4,000 years of Asian history. Strong commentary accompanies these maps and charts, providing detailed historical overviews and notes for any interested in South Asian events. Highly recommended as a basic library reference. -- Midwest Book Review
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
A ready source that stands alone yet provides ample bibliographal resources for deeper study.