Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

• Atlas
  • Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on March 5, 2017
Bought this for my grandson who is 16 and he loves it.
on April 16, 2015
Parkway Drive should be in every melodic metal / metalcore fan's discography. Atlas is a great album from start to finish. Many of their songs will give you chills, especially if you listen closely to the lead singer's lyrics. Lots of screaming, but not obnoxiously. His lyrical style flows with the rest of the bands riffs and makes the whole album flow very well. Definitely recommended - if you're curious, check out the videos for Dark Days and Wild Eyes. The River is also a song that flows and has a powerful message behind it.
on May 10, 2017
Great album. I recommend this even if you're not into scream metal. I wish they had somd more melodic vocals mixed in, but overall this is great work
on April 20, 2017
A+
on November 15, 2012
Huge Pkwy Drive fan here. First time through listening wasnt very impressed but each time after became more and more into it. I thought there are some very catchy hooks and drums and vocals sound great. Just didn't like how some songs were very slow to start. Obviously dark days is a great track but my fav is old ghost/new regret. Overall its good but just not as killer as Deep Blue which i friggin loved every song off of and regard as one of my top 10 fav albums. If you like them you will like atlas but if they are new to you go with Deep Blue first. Still not dissapointed though.
on May 31, 2013
After first hearing Parkway Drive, I became a huge fan. I really loved Horizons and Deep Blue, those albums were filled with amazing riffs and new sounds that just made my jaw drop -- as a guitarist and a metal fan. However, Atlas doesn't have quite so many highlights and those highs aren't as high. I'd say it's more punk feeling like old Throwdown... I was hoping for more face-melting metalcore riffs. I'm still glad I got it but it's not the direction I hoped they'd take.
on June 23, 2017
I received the cd with the case broken in multiple spots. Outside and inside. The cd itself looks ok, but the case isnt functional.
on December 31, 2013
EVERY ALBUM FROM PARKWAY IS JUST A BRUTIAL PUNISHMENT IN METAL AS YOU'VE EVER KNOWN IT !!!
THIS ALBUM IS MORE POLISHED, YET WITHOUT A SINGLE LET DOWN IN MY EYES...
IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY SINGLE DOUBT ABOUT EM'.... GO SEE EM' LIVE
JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT PARKWAY, DON'T CARE FOR MANY 'NEW METAL BANDS"
BUT THEY HAVE SET THE STANDARD AND IT'S BEYOND WHAT ANY OTHER BAND HAS COME CLOSE TO !!!
on July 16, 2013
I have listened to this album probably 20 times in the past two weeks. Parkway Drive continues to grow and evolve in the best of ways. The songs on this album are much more nuanced than Deep Blue. There's more variety in the guitar, different instruments brought in to spice things up a bit, and in general i just want to head bang harder to this CD than any of their previous. I'm excited to see what they do next after hearing this.
on November 29, 2013
Well, obviously, if you like the band you like the product. Parkway drive is one of my favorite bands, had to give them a good rating. This CD isn't as good as their previous ones, but you can still listen through the entire album without skipping. Plus, it's nice to support a band that isn't big/mainstream -- spend the 10 dollars, you get the cd and the digital version, you cant beat it..