Guitar Tuner, Atmoko Clip-on Tuner for Guitar, Ukulele, Violin,Chromatic, Cavaquinho，Larger LCD Display, Battery & 3 Guitar Picks for Lifetime Use &User Manual Included
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Supports multiple tunings：Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Chromatic, Cavaquinho
- High sensitive vibration tuner： It reacts quickly to vibration of the instrument, without being disturbed by background noise. The precision is about ±1 cent.Pitch calibration from 430HZ
- Super clear LCD screen: 1.65-inch and 360° rotatable screen. You can read the data from any angle.
- Super easy to operate: Clip the tuner to the head stock and begin to tune.
- WORRY-FREE 18 MONTH WARRANTY& 45 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This tuner is ideal for tuning guitar, ukulele, violin, cavaquinho and other stringed instruments.
Energy Saving - Auto Power Off
The tuner will auto power off if no operation for 3 minutes to save energy. The tuner is powered by a button battery, which is attached in our package. Please install the positive pole inward.
The silicone clip is stable and can avoid scratching. It can open to 1in / 26mm in max. The ultra large screen with 360° adjustable swivel is convenient to watch. This delicate gadget is small and lightweight. Just leave it in the instrument case for use. It won't waste too much space.
How to Tune
1. Long press the power button to turn on/off the tuner;
2. Clip it to the headstock or other vibration area of the instrument;
3. Short press the power button to select modes and press A4 button to select A4 frequency (if needed);
4. Pluck the string and give a single sound. If the needle points to the middle and the screen turns green, it is in tune. Or you need to screw or loose the string and try again.
1. If you are a green hand, you'd better loose the string a little at first, then gradually screw it and tune to avoid string breaking.
2. Do not clean the tuner by liquid or alcohol.
3. Do not use the tuner in humid, stale, high-heat or intense shaking environment.
4. Avoid the tuner hitting hard objects.
5. Please remember to take out the battery when the tuner is unused for a long time.
Tuning range: A0(27.5Hz) - A3(1760Hz)
Tuning modes: Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Cavaquinho, Chromatic
Precision: ±1 cent
Pitch calibration: 430Hz - 450Hz
Weight: 1 ounce / 27g (without battery)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Your friend Ken Thomas l
The only negatives are the "mic mode" is completely useless and the instructions aren't clear, but it's easy to use without instructions.