Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Atom Drop Deck Longboard (41-Inch)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-low-riding longboard ensures maximum stability, making it ideal for downhill carving
- Ease of pushing takes wear and tear out of around-town commutes, as well
- Unique perimeter shape gives 9.6-inches of leverage into every turn, while also eliminating wheel bite
- Full maple laminate deck; reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks with 245-millimeter axles
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Drop it low and feel the flow. Get more "down to earth" with the Atom Drop Deck Longboard. Maximum stability makes this a great choice for downhilling, while its ease of pushing is perfect for long distance riding or just kicking around town/campus. This sick new perimeter shape gives you 9.6" of leverage in every turn while reducing wheel bite to nothing more than bad memory. Find out for yourself why drop style longboards are so popular now.
This ultra-low-riding longboard ensures maximum stability, making it ideal for downhill carving, and its ease of pushing takes some of the wear and tear out of around-town commutes. A unique perimeter shape gives 9.6-inches of leverage into every turn, while also eliminating wheel bite.
Parts and Specs:
- Full maple laminate deck
- Reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks
- 245-millimeter axles
- Wide-Lip 70-by-51-millimeter super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels
- ABEC 9 bearings with high-speed lubricant
- 80S grip tape
This board includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Atom is a line of boards produced by MBS. Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season year round, and is the original mountainboarding company, leading the industry by developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. MBS is dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders, and has expanded its product line to additionally include carveboards, longboards, and skateboards.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 41.73 x 4.72 x 10.63 inches; 10.14 Pounds
- Item model number : 91048
- Date First Available : June 17, 2011
- Manufacturer : Atom Longboards
- ASIN : B0056IXSEQ
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#18,503 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #17 in Longboards Skateboard
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's my story so far until today. Today I became amazed by my atom longboard when it was ran over by a pickup truck. I was heading to work and I hit a grove in the asphalt I hadn't seen as I was swinging to kick and I faltered and in doing so shot my board forward and right under a pickup crossing the road I was on. The pickup went over the board just behind the nose where the truck mounts. Needless to say I thought my board to be doomed. It was not. My truck is bent ever so slightly on one side where the tire climbed the nose but the rest of the board is fine. I'll pickup a new set of trucks as I have been meaning to upgrade anyways but I am in love with my board. I believe this board is a steal of a deal for what they sell them for. I have had $300 boards I have liked less than this one. I will be buying boards from atom in the future and I am recommending everyone I know who just needs a cruiser or a good deck and a spare set of trucks to get this board.
5-17-16 update. I have since replaced the trucks with caliber 44s and upgraded to abec 11 bearings. And pulled out one of the spacers between the board and the trucks. The board is so low when you turn the board can bite the ground at full turn. But, this board is now crazy fast. It's insane how fast it is. I strongly recommend the extra $60 it took to make a good board a great board.
Top reviews from other countries
this is now my cruiser i ride 4 miles downhill on windy scottish hill roads to get to work and take home on the bus every day. the soft wheels are great on the not so smooth roads and the shape of the board helps you keep the wheels planted if you hit an unfriendly stone or piece of a tree
5* still because these issues were expected when the entire setup is this cheep and i had ordered the bearings and bushings when i ordered this. great board for all levels
The trucks, though, are deadly. Way too fragile. They will brake away like nothing.
The wheels are very soft which grants a more than comfortable ride even on rough path.
If you get this board, get yourself some more stable trucks as well and you'll be fine. Dont break your legs with these cheap china trucks.
Apart from that the board itself runs pretty smoothly, also the wheels makes it hard to unscrew the bolt to change/clean bearing and i cant unscrew one of the wheels, The performance is pretty good.