Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Atom Drop Deck Longboard (41-Inch)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-low-riding longboard ensures maximum stability, making it ideal for downhill carving
- Ease of pushing takes wear and tear out of around-town commutes, as well
- Unique perimeter shape gives 9.6-inches of leverage into every turn, while also eliminating wheel bite
- Full maple laminate deck; reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks with 245-millimeter axles
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Atom 41 inch Drop Deck Longboard
Great longboard for freeriding and long distance cruising.
Drop it low and feel the flow. Get more "down to earth" with the Atom Drop Deck Longboard. Maximum stability makes this a great choice for downhilling, while its ease of pushing is perfect for long distance riding or just kicking around town/campus. This sick new perimeter shape gives you 9.6 inch of leverage in every turn while reducing wheel bite to nothing more than bad memory. Find out for yourself why drop style longboards are so popular now.
- Full maple laminate deck.
- Reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks (245mm axles).
- Wide-Lip 70x51mm super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels.
- ABEC 9 bearings with high-speed lubricant.
Drop it low and feel the flow. Get more "down to earth" with the Atom Drop Deck Longboard. Maximum stability makes this a great choice for downhilling, while its ease of pushing is perfect for long distance riding or just kicking around town/campus. This sick new perimeter shape gives you 9.6" of leverage in every turn while reducing wheel bite to nothing more than bad memory. Find out for yourself why drop style longboards are so popular now.
This ultra-low-riding longboard ensures maximum stability, making it ideal for downhill carving, and its ease of pushing takes some of the wear and tear out of around-town commutes. A unique perimeter shape gives 9.6-inches of leverage into every turn, while also eliminating wheel bite.
Parts and Specs:
- Full maple laminate deck
- Reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks
- 245-millimeter axles
- Wide-Lip 70-by-51-millimeter super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels
- ABEC 9 bearings with high-speed lubricant
- 80S grip tape
This board includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Atom is a line of boards produced by MBS. Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season year round, and is the original mountainboarding company, leading the industry by developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. MBS is dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders, and has expanded its product line to additionally include carveboards, longboards, and skateboards.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 270 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's my story so far until today. Today I became amazed by my atom longboard when it was ran over by a pickup truck. I was heading to work and I hit a grove in the asphalt I hadn't seen as I was swinging to kick and I faltered and in doing so shot my board forward and right under a pickup crossing the road I was on. The pickup went over the board just behind the nose where the truck mounts. Needless to say I thought my board to be doomed. It was not. My truck is bent ever so slightly on one side where the tire climbed the nose but the rest of the board is fine. I'll pickup a new set of trucks as I have been meaning to upgrade anyways but I am in love with my board. I believe this board is a steal of a deal for what they sell them for. I have had $300 boards I have liked less than this one. I will be buying boards from atom in the future and I am recommending everyone I know who just needs a cruiser or a good deck and a spare set of trucks to get this board.
5-17-16 update. I have since replaced the trucks with caliber 44s and upgraded to abec 11 bearings. And pulled out one of the spacers between the board and the trucks. The board is so low when you turn the board can bite the ground at full turn. But, this board is now crazy fast. It's insane how fast it is. I strongly recommend the extra $60 it took to make a good board a great board.
You really cannot beat this price for this quality. The board is made beautifully, definitely right on point with a Sector 9. But for half the price, what is there to think about.
Not only all this, but if you are looking at longboards, the drop deck is the way to go. It's pretty much like surfing, you can carve hard and it's lower, making pushing much easier. I repeat, get a drop-deck if you are looking at longboards.
So to conclude... GET THIS BOARD if you're looking for a longboard. I rest my case; hope this helps.
The only thing I didn't like about it is the bearings. They came with a godawful grease on them, akin to white bacon grease, and they slowed everything down so much that I had to clean them twice and put Speed Cream in them both times. Now, however, they spin much better but still not what I would've wanted. The bearings seem to catch on the raceways a lot for some reason.
Again, on the whole, wonderful board. Change the bearings. As soon as possible.