Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Atom Drop Deck Longboard (41-Inch)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-low-riding longboard ensures maximum stability, making it ideal for downhill carving
- Ease of pushing takes wear and tear out of around-town commutes, as well
- Unique perimeter shape gives 9.6-inches of leverage into every turn, while also eliminating wheel bite
- Full maple laminate deck; reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks with 245-millimeter axles
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Atom 41 inch Drop Deck Longboard
Great longboard for freeriding and long distance cruising.
Drop it low and feel the flow. Get more "down to earth" with the Atom Drop Deck Longboard. Maximum stability makes this a great choice for downhilling, while its ease of pushing is perfect for long distance riding or just kicking around town/campus. This sick new perimeter shape gives you 9.6 inch of leverage in every turn while reducing wheel bite to nothing more than bad memory. Find out for yourself why drop style longboards are so popular now.
- Full maple laminate deck.
- Reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks (245mm axles).
- Wide-Lip 70x51mm super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels.
- ABEC 9 bearings with high-speed lubricant.
Drop it low and feel the flow. Get more "down to earth" with the Atom Drop Deck Longboard. Maximum stability makes this a great choice for downhilling, while its ease of pushing is perfect for long distance riding or just kicking around town/campus. This sick new perimeter shape gives you 9.6" of leverage in every turn while reducing wheel bite to nothing more than bad memory. Find out for yourself why drop style longboards are so popular now.
This ultra-low-riding longboard ensures maximum stability, making it ideal for downhill carving, and its ease of pushing takes some of the wear and tear out of around-town commutes. A unique perimeter shape gives 9.6-inches of leverage into every turn, while also eliminating wheel bite.
Parts and Specs:
- Full maple laminate deck
- Reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks
- 245-millimeter axles
- Wide-Lip 70-by-51-millimeter super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels
- ABEC 9 bearings with high-speed lubricant
- 80S grip tape
This board includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Atom is a line of boards produced by MBS. Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season year round, and is the original mountainboarding company, leading the industry by developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. MBS is dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders, and has expanded its product line to additionally include carveboards, longboards, and skateboards.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You really cannot beat this price for this quality. The board is made beautifully, definitely right on point with a Sector 9. But for half the price, what is there to think about.
Not only all this, but if you are looking at longboards, the drop deck is the way to go. It's pretty much like surfing, you can carve hard and it's lower, making pushing much easier. I repeat, get a drop-deck if you are looking at longboards.
So to conclude... GET THIS BOARD if you're looking for a longboard. I rest my case; hope this helps.
That's my story so far until today. Today I became amazed by my atom longboard when it was ran over by a pickup truck. I was heading to work and I hit a grove in the asphalt I hadn't seen as I was swinging to kick and I faltered and in doing so shot my board forward and right under a pickup crossing the road I was on. The pickup went over the board just behind the nose where the truck mounts. Needless to say I thought my board to be doomed. It was not. My truck is bent ever so slightly on one side where the tire climbed the nose but the rest of the board is fine. I'll pickup a new set of trucks as I have been meaning to upgrade anyways but I am in love with my board. I believe this board is a steal of a deal for what they sell them for. I have had $300 boards I have liked less than this one. I will be buying boards from atom in the future and I am recommending everyone I know who just needs a cruiser or a good deck and a spare set of trucks to get this board.
5-17-16 update. I have since replaced the trucks with caliber 44s and upgraded to abec 11 bearings. And pulled out one of the spacers between the board and the trucks. The board is so low when you turn the board can bite the ground at full turn. But, this board is now crazy fast. It's insane how fast it is. I strongly recommend the extra $60 it took to make a good board a great board.