Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Atom Drop Through Longboard (39 Inch)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deck: Full maple laminate with photo heat transfer graphic
- Trucks: Reverse King Pin - 50 degree base - 180mm hangers
- Wheels: Atom FREEWHEELS - 70mm diameter - 42mm wide - 82A - SHR
- Bearings: ABEC 9 with high-speed lubricant
- Grip: Coarse 46 grit
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This new addition to Atom's drop through line will be sure to turn a few heads with it's hybrid drop-through/kick-tail deck design and for anyone who has wrestled with the age old question of "skateboard vs. longboard - which do I choose", the 39" Drop-Kick has the answer - both. When you mix the stability and crushability of a longboard with the versatility of a traditional skateboard you end up with a seriously fun stick. Add to that Atom's new 70mm FREEWHEELS and you have the perfect intro into the world of freeriding/sliding.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-----The deck looks amazing very classy look and I've gotten complements on the board a few times when I bring it into my class.
-----I'm a lighter guy 6ft and 165 lbs and I don't really see any flex to this deck when standing on it which I like being used to skateboarding back in highschool
------The wheels are nice I'm not used to larger wheels but these allow for a pretty smooth ride even along the cracks on the campus sidewalks.
------I originally chose this as opposed to other longboards because I thought it would be a nice transition board from skateboarding since the deck is around the same width as an ordinary skateboard and the grip-tape is intense and I stick to it very well. The tails on the ends of the deck are good enough that if i needed to take a very sharp turn slowly I could put pressure and raise the front end to turn(i prefer tighter trucks which is another reason I do this).
-----The only true con to this board is a slight creak when turning due to the bushings(rubber bit on the trucks) either being to tight or the material that their made of. It doesn't bug me but if it gets worse over time you could just buy new bushings.
------Overall, an amazing introduction to the longboarding experience or just a nice addition to a skateboard/longboard collection if you're looking for the best of both worlds transitioning from skateboarding to longboarding go with this baby. I can see myself spending a lot more time with this board (using like, everyday) If I run into any problems (such as it breaking) I will be sure to go back and edit this post.