Consider these available items
Atom 95X MountainBoard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Wheel Material||Pneumatic Rubber|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Teen / Adult recreational mountain board
- Components: All Terrain Skate (ATS) trucks; F1 bindings (perfect for smaller feet); 8 inches Diamond Tread tire ; Tri-Spoke hub
- Specs:Overall Weight: 15.5lbs / 7kg; Overall Length: 43.2 inches / 109.7cm; Axle to Axle Length: 34.3 / 89.5cm
- Deck Length: 38.3 inches / 97.2cm ; Deck Construction: Maple Laminate; Deck Tip Angle: 20.0 degrees; Truck Width: 15.5 / 39.4cm
- Maple laminate deck; V4 Brake kit, Axle O.D.: 9.5mm O.D.; Bearing: 9.5X22mm
- Ideal mountain-board for entry-level enthusiasts seeking value-priced
- Maple laminate deck, PHT graphic material, and 46 grit aluminum oxide grip tape
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The MBS Atom mountain board is the perfect board for entry-level riders wanting to experience all aspects of mountainboarding. Beefy deck, F1 bindings and a completely installed V brake system give this board everything it needs to perform while keeping some change in your pocket. If you're wanting to get into the sport of mountainboarding at dirt cheap prices without sacrificing quality, this is the board for you. One run and you're hooked.
The Atom 90X is an ideal mountainboard for entry-level enthusiasts seeking a value-priced, all-around solid board that's ready to do a bit of freestyle riding, as well. A beefy deck, quality F1 bindings, and eight-inch knobby tires form the foundation for a versatile, hill-attacking piece of equipment. A safety-enhancing V-brake system is also included.
- Maple laminate deck
- PHT graphic material
- 46 grit aluminum oxide grip tape
- ATS trucks made of die-cast aluminum hanger and base, and chromoly axle
- Orange Bushing suspension
- Tri-spoke hubs
- Knobby eight-inch tires
- F1 bindings
- Grab handle compatible
- Pre-installed V-brake system
- 15.5-pound overall weight
- 4.5-pound deck weight
- 41.4-inch overall length
- 34.4-inch axle-to-axle length
- 9.5-millimeter axle diameter
- 15.3-inch axle width
- 38.2-inch deck length
- 8.7-inch deck width
- 20-degree deck tip angle
- 0.375-inch by 50-millimeter chromoly king pin
- 9.5 by 22 millimeter bearing
- Accepts 22-millimeter bearing
Atom is a line of boards produced by MBS. Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season year round, and is the original mountainboarding company, leading the industry by developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. MBS is dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders, and has expanded its product line to additionally include carveboards, longboards, and skateboards.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Item model number : 91116
- Date First Available : December 1, 2009
- Manufacturer : MBS
- ASIN : B002ZF6HZ0
Best Sellers Rank:
#233,095 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #184 in Longboards Skateboard
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been in some dangerous scenarios with this board and it has never let me down. I keep it in my truck and if I'm near a state park or see some big hills I'll stop and ride this thing. It can handle going super fast, going over roots, taking drops (with some creaking - but no cracking), in forests, fields, roads, skateparks, you name it. It's a hell of a lot of fun though I would warn the average Joe with no experience - be careful on massive hills and know how you're going to fall in case you do. The brake on it won't stop you if you're going fast and I've been on hills so steep the brake won't do anything to slow you down. You'll want to use the foot straps included but I took mine off as I got more experience. I've been using this board pretty regularly for over a year and after a while I wanted to jump off quicker as I was attempting some pretty intense rides. It took a little bit to learn how to ride it without the straps at speed and on rough terrain but for me personally I feel safer not being strapped in.
Overall, this board is great! Rolls smooth, stable up to super fast speed (I have experienced some wobble on large, steep, road hills), and is a great way to experience nature in a whole new way. I have personally used this board to ride down 45 degree hills in the forest, over roots and rocks, down 6 foot at least drops, on some of the steepest roads you can find, and just around town. It's lightweight and holds up really well to absolute torture. Great buy!! Riding it really teaches you balance and confidence in hairy situations if you do it enough. I would recommend this board to anyone as it has been a wonderful outlet to get me out in nature and see new places.
-the grip tape wasn't adhered very well so the corners are already coming up.
-the foot straps aren't reversible, and I ride goofy so the brakes are in front, which doesn't bother me too much, but I feel like I'd have more control if they we're in back.
Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase and I'm going to ride this thing until my lips are chapped.