Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Atom Pin-Tail Longboard (39-Inch)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic Pintail shape
- Awesome Pintail longboard great for cruising
- Components:8.5 inches Aluminum Trucks; Abec 5 Bearings ; Deck - Maple Laminate Deck; 65mm / 78A Urethane Wheels; Full coverage griptape top;
- Longboard with classic deck shape helps you avoid wheel bite
- Ideal for beginner longboard riders
- 8.5-inch aluminum trucks, ABEC 5 bearings, 78A urethane wheels
- Maple laminate deck, full coverage griptape top, colorful design underneath
- Measures 39 x 9.4 x 6 (LxWxH)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Atom 39 inch Pintail Longboard
Great cruising longboard with a classic pintail shape.
The Atom Pin-tail longboard is a great entry level longboard at a great price. The classic pin-tail deck shape and concave cross section make carving a breeze.
- Full maple laminate deck.
- Traditional longboard trucks (217mm axles).
- 65x35mm super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels.
- High quality 80S grip tape.
Style: Blue Surf
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My turns and cuts are absolutely incredible. The board responds with such ease and grace when you turn, it's like butter. I know I'll have no problems with getting a good turn or making a quick split second cut. The best part, however is the reliability. The board has yet to have a single problem with it's manufacturing and has been put through quite a bit of tough love from my buddies and I.
But the most stupendous of feats this board has accomplished happened today. My friend and I were going to the local grocer to buy a soda and a bag of chips. On the way back we were waiting for our turn on the crosswalk, as the walk signal flashed I kicked my board into the street. I had the intention of jumping onto it, using the run jump as a way of gaining speed initially. Not even a second after I'd kicked it into the street and was running to it, a car went out of turn and came barreling through the turn, against pedestrian traffic, and was at around 25mph or so. Possibly faster. The car not only drove over the deck with the front tires, but also with the back tires. The deck was so flexible it touched the ground, bounced up, and hit the ground again when the back tires drove over it. Out of anger, and fear of my broken skateboard, I was furious! I rushed over, glad it was the board and not myself on the ground, and realized it wasn't broken. NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!! This board has truly surpassed all expectations I'd had for it. In the hours of skating after that incident it still has proven to work just as before. This is truly, 100%, without a doubt my favorite skateboard. I'll continue to buy these products.
For anyone on the fence about buying this board, just remember you can have an SUV drive over it twice and it'll be fine.
The only reason I've taken the time to write this review was because of how magnificent this board has proven to be.
This is a first for me. This is the first board I have ever bought. I've never long boarded before. I've never been on any sort of board before. With that said, I can confidently say that I love it. I love the board. I love being on it. I've spent hours getting the hang of it ever since it came in. It's great. I don't have much to say in regards to the trucks and bearings being a newbie and all. The only downer to the board is that rough, dark grey material of the deck falls off in pieces quite easily. It's cool though, just have to be a bit more careful I guess. Overall, it's a pretty sweet board. Smooth cruising and affordable at $49.95 and $16 of shipping (especially in comparison with other complete boards out there).
Since it was my first time learning how to board, I thought I was just bad at it and needed more practice so I continued using the same trucks and wheels. Around 2 months ago, I upgraded to Sector 9 bearings, wheels and trucks. I immediately felt a HUGE difference...and the best part? I didn't stink at riding the board as much as I thought! If you can't financially swing a whole bearing, wheel and trucks replacement at least go with a good quality set of trucks...you'll be able to actually turn a full circle and maneuver well.