Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Atomos Ninja Flame Kit (includes 7-inch 10-bit Ato..." and save 31% off the $1,813.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Atomos Ninja Flame Kit (includes 7-inch 10-bit AtomHDR 1500nit Field Monitor plus full accessories) ATOMNJAFL1
|Price:||$990.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- UHD 4K up to 30p / 1080p up to 120 fps
- Dual Sony L-Series Battery Slot
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||11 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Shipping Weight||13.75 pounds|
* 1920 x 1200 resolution
* 10-bit FRC monitoring processing
* 1500 cd/m² brightness
* 4K HDMI input/output
* AtomHDR technology displays 10 stops of dynamic range to natively display HDR (log) footage
* Presets for viewing log gamma curves from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras
* High Bright mode for Rec. 709 viewing
* 4K UHD downscale for HD monitoring
* Supports custom 3D LUTs (.cube format)
* Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, Panasonic 8:3
* UHD 4K recording at 24/25/30 fps
* 1080p recording up to 120 fps
* 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes and DNxHR recording to SSD/HDD media
* Pre-roll record (HD 8 seconds, 4K 2 seconds)
* Custom time-lapse mode
* 10 metadata fields
* 3.5mm microphone input
* Audio level meters and mic level adjustment
* Dual Sony L-Series battery slots support hot-swappable for continuous power
* Built-in armor with silicone-covered corners
* Snap-on sun hood
* Two NP-F750 batteries and fast charger included
* Custom HPRC hard case
Top customer reviews
- SSD storage medium is plentiful and cheap and this thing isn't picky, it eats almost anything; unlike the Black Magic Design's new 4K Video Assist Recorder which is very temperamental about which storage media it accepts.
- Double Sony battery on board. Has TWO rear slots for standard Sony F series batteries. Yeah! You won't be forking out extra $$$ to invest in some new or archaic battery system.
- Beautiful touchscreen interface. Loaded with wonderful tools, display options and scopes...very intuitive; with no instructions and just playing around, you'll get a grip on everything in about five minutes.
- Bright 1500 NIT screen illumination: (that's why it's called the "Flame.")
- Everything except recording media is included, including two batteries, SSD caddies, and really heavy duty pelican style travel case.
- EXCELLENT image quality with latest HDR technology. Once you go 10 bit, you never go back to 8, baybee!
- New lower, competitive pricing of $1295 is awesome.
- 1 year warranty the manufacturer extends to 3 once you register online.
- Plastic housing, but then again, you're not popping $2000-$3000 for a Creative Solutions machine. Don't drop it!
- Doesn't record 12 bit. Unless you have a camera that will output 12 bit (and most of us don't), this is a non-issue.
- Doesn't record 4K out @ 60fps. Oh well, I guess people in Hell also want ice water:-)
- No XLR inputs. Everything audio inputs via 3/8 unbalanced line.
- HDMI. No SDI image processing. Unless you are a serious pro producer, this really doesn't matter.
Not perfect, but an EXCELLENT value given what you are getting and an AMAZING creative tool which will completely step up your video game.
A lot of people in the film industry are pretty upset at this company for making everyone think that the monitor actually records in HDR.
Seeing in HDR does not help in post production, in another words, what you see on the monitor is not what you will see in post.