Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Atomos Ninja Blade 5" HDMI On-Camera Monitor & Rec..." and save 11% off the $395.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Atomos Ninja Blade 5" HDMI On-Camera Monitor & Recorder
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1280 x 720 On-Camera Monitor & Recorder || 5" IPS/325 DPI Touchscreen Display || Waveform, Vectorscope, Focus Peaking
- Records 1080p30, 1080i60, 10-Bit, 4:2:2 || ProRes or DNxHD Encoding and Playback
- HDMI Input and Loop-Output || Records to 2.5" HDDs/SSDs
- Cut and Tag Editing Tool || 2x Master Drive Caddies || Canon, Nikon Type Battery Adapters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Package Height||4.65 x 11.5 x 14.33 inches|
|Shipping Weight||5.73 pounds|
The Atomos Ninja Blade 5" HDMI Monitor & Recorder features a 1280 x 720 resolution display with 325 dpi providing a sharp image, in a small monitoring package. It records up to 1080 30p/60i resolution via HDMI to an available HDD or SSD using either Apple's ProRes or Avid's DNxHD codecs. Recording at 10-bit with 4:2:2 color sampling, this unit provides you a monitoring and recording solution in one compact battery powered unit.
The Ninja Blade features an on screen display system that allows you to select the functions you wish to control with a touch of your finger. Select from waveform or vectorscope overlay to view the signals, focus peaking helps you to see what is in focus in your shot.
Blade accepts 2.5" HDDs/SSDs, which are sold separately. This is the full version, which includes a docking station that offloads these drives to your computer via USB 3.0/2.0. You also get a Sony-type NP-F570 battery, a charger, an AC adapter for continuous power, and two master caddies for available HDD/SSD It features two 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holed, one each top and bottom.
* 325DPI, 5" IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen monitor/recorder.
* Waveform RGB & luma parade, vectorscope with zoom, and test pattern generator.
* Adjustable gamma, contrast and brightness.
* HDMI input and output.
* Real-time monitoring, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and edit logging.
* Focus peaking, 0-100% zebra, and two modes of false color monitoring.
* Records 10-bit, 4:2:2 in ProRes or DNxHD.
* S-Log / C-Log recording.
* Trigger REC/STOP from camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
* Timecode from camera.
* 2.5" HDD/SSD media storage.
Top Customer Reviews
The website states very clearly this is 400nits and and that is not very bright and that's okay, It's only $400. And now I'm double telling you to be mindful that it is not ideal for bright daytime usage. So if you can afford the Ninja Flame I would spring for it.
I would also recommend getting the double capacity batteries 570s, this thing chews through them.