Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Atrix - VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum Corded 8 Quart..." and save 45% off the $224.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Atrix - VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum Corded 8 Quart HEPA Bag 4 Level Filtration With Attachments
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ERGONOMIC BACKPACK VACUUM. The backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12" x 9" x 20". The perfect size to move around comfortably while vacuuming. Easily convert to right or left hand. The belt loop contains storage for the accessories to easily transition for any job performed
- COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS. The powerful vacuum and backpack blower works for both residential and commercial applications. Use the lightweight backpack vacuum for pest control, hotels, hospitals, schools, janitors, JAN/SAN, offices, warehouses, stairs, ceilings, entryways, drapes, blinds, and hard to reach corners
- 4 STAGE TRUE HEPA FILTRATION. The commercial backpack vacuum utilizes a 4 level filtration system with an 8 quart HEPA Bag, cloth shakeout bag HEPA pre-motor filter, and exhaust filter. The HEPA filter safely captures 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Made to pick up dry particulates like pollen, toner, machine dust, hair, crumbs, and other allergy causing particulates
- PACKED WITH ATTACHMENTS FOR ANY JOB. Included contents are: Backpack Vacuum, 6' hose, blower adapter, exhaust filter cover, 22"-37" extension wand, set of 3 blower nozzles, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, round brush, floor brush, air driven turbo brush, extension cord strain relief, 2 HEPA bags, shakeout bag, pre-motor and exhaust filter set, and set of hose and filter plugs
- POWERFUL 1400 WATT 12 AMP 120 VOLT VACUUM CLEANER. The backpack vacuum cleaner has a CFM (cubic foot per minute) output of 106 CFM. This can be easily converted to not only a vacuum but a blower with a set of 3 blower nozzles.Weighs only 10 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Complete HEPA Backpack Vacuum Set.
Our mission is to provide quality vacuums with ultra-fine filtration, along with professional services to customers all around the world. We believe in the importance of quality, reliability and service.
Atrix HEPA Backpack Vacuum (VACBP1)
Corded (8 Quart) HEPA Bag with 4 Level Filtration
- This backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12" x 9" x 20".
- The powerful vacuum and backpack blower works for both residential and commercial applications.
- This commercial backpack vacuum utilizes a 4 level filtration system with an 8 quart HEPA Bag, cloth shakeout bag HEPA pre-motor filter, and exhaust filter.
- 1400 WATT 12 AMP 120 VOLT with CFM (cubic foot per minute) output of 106 CFM
- Included contents are: Backpack Vacuum, 6' hose, blower adapter, exhaust filter cover, 22"-37" extension wand, set of 3 blower nozzles, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, round brush, floor brush, air driven turbo brush, extension cord strain relief, 2 HEPA bags, shakeout bag, pre-motor and exhaust filter set, and set of hose and filter plugs.
The backpacks' adjustable shoulder straps and belt loop ensure a comfortable fit with firm back support.
Turbo Series Brush Beater
High power beater brush attachment thoroughly cleans carpeted surfaces and captures particulates.
Long Reaching Metal Wand
The metal wand attachment helps to reach tough to clean areas and makes floor cleaning simple.
Mobile Cleaning Solution
This vacuum only weighs 10.3 lbs making it the ideal mobile cleaning solution. Perfect for pest control, hotels, hospitals, schools, janitors, JAN/SAN, offices, warehouses, stairs, ceilings, entryways, drapes, blinds, and hard to reach corners.
|VACBP1 Replacement Filters||Lil Red Vacuum (AHSC)||Green Supreme Vacuum (VACGRNS)||Omega Supreme Vacuum (VACOMEGAS)|
|Product Description||Pack of 10, HEPA Certified||Portable Canister, Hepa Filter, 3 Variable Speed Motor||RRP certified, prefect for renovate, repair, and paint certified jobs.||120 Volt Vacuum, HEPA Filter Certified, EMI/RFI Reduction|
|Size||8 Quart||2 Quart||1 Gallon||1 Gallon|
The Atrix VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum is the ideal commercial or residential backpack vacuum cleaner. It includes a 4 stage true HEPA filtration with 4 levels of filtration to capture 99.97% of dry particulates. Use this portable corded backpack vacuum at home, in the classroom, or at the office with ease.
Here at Atrix, our mission is to provide quality vacuums with ultra-fine filtration, along with professional services to customers all around the world. We believe in the importance of quality, reliability and service.
Our vision at Atrix International is to be the premier industry manufacturer of vacuums with ultra-fine filtration. Atrix has been in business since 1981. Over the years, we have introduced numerous models of Industrial Vacuums including the Omega Plus, the Green Supreme, the HEPA Express, the High Capacity, IPM (Pest), Abatement and HEPA Backpack Vacuums. As a company, we take pride in producing products of the utmost quality and providing our customers with excellent service. Thanks to these efforts, we have been able to build a strong brand with a reputable name. We are proud to manufacture the finest filtration, ESD Safe vacuums that are available. We are one of the few companies that manufacture patented HEPA and ULPA Filters. We also distribute a wide range of Tools, Complete Tool Kits, ESD Safety Products, Smocks and Cleaning Supplies.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nearly all my vacuums in the past have been uprights with power beater bars. That's great for houses that are primarily carpet, but not so much for wood floors. So when we removed most of the carpet in our house for wood, bamboo, and cork I went looking for a better solution.
The great thing about the Atrix is that it's easy to carry around on your back, rather than using one hand to muscle around a heavy upright or drag a canister behind you. Although it does stick out a bit, there wasn't as much of a problem with banging walls or other things as I thought there would be. I have a bit of a rotator cuff strain so the light wand and hose for this is much less stress than an upright. I love being able to vacuum stairs without dragging the vacuum behind me. It just feels so easy to wander around with this vacuum, you'll definitely want an extension cord of at least 35 feet and preferably more. The vacuum itself only has a stub and a bracket for making sure the cord doesn't get pulled loose.
The Atrix has a great smooth floor attachment that I use for most of our rooms. We have 3 cats, a dog, and two women with long hair living in the house, so the brushes on the attachment tend to get clogged with a lot of fur and hair. I find it's helpful to use a comb at the end of each cleaning session to pull out all the junk stuck in the floor attachment brushes. The bags are big enough that they last several vacuuming passes, which surprised me given the fur and hair load in this house.
For our remaining area rugs, I was impressed with the air-powered beater bar attachment. It's not as powerful as an upright but does well enough to get the rugs decently clean. Because it's not high torque, there's no danger of mangling cables or other delicate items with the beater bar. The other small attachments like the crevice and brush can fit into loops in the belt part of the backpack so it's easy to grab one and use it for a minute if you need to pull some junk out of a corner.
As others have said, the straps on the backpack could have been made a bit more ergonomic, I find that I sometimes have to catch them as they want to slide off the shoulders. Of course, I don't tend to do the same acrobatics with plain backpack that I do with a backpack vacuum.
The main challenge is figuring out where to put this thing when it's not on your back. I took a wire clothes hanger to improvise a hanger for it in our closet, and used a separate hanger with a plastic shopping bag for holding all the attachments.