Attachment-Focused Family Therapy Workbook Workbook Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (JCACAP)
“Hughes writes in a way that is both engaging and easy to read. . . . Any therapist with an interest in Attachment Theory should certainly have this in their library, and it will doubtless appeal to students and interns, as well as seasoned practitioners.”
“[T]his workbook offers all the strategies and tools to effectively handle attachment-focused family therapy issues, and to see that issues are effectively address. Any collection catering to therapist will find it engrossing and filled with pointers to success!”
- Midwest Book Review
“This workbook offers a superb integration of attachment theory and neuroscience in a clinical context. It shows through a series of case examples how beautifully attachment-focused therapy works, and makes you feel that it is possible to accomplish great things in difficult cases. Hughes has learned a way to connect with children who are quite disturbed, and who are nonverbal, with such a powerful, deep subcortical force that you can see change happening before your eyes.”
- Marion Solomon, PhD, author of Narcissism and Intimacy, coauthor of Love and War In Intimate Relationships, and coeditor of Healing Trauma
About the Author
- Item Weight : 1.48 pounds
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0393706494
- ISBN-13 : 978-0393706499
- Product Dimensions : 8.1 x 0.7 x 10 inches
- Publisher : W. W. Norton & Company; Workbook Edition (March 14, 2011)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #63,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: