- 10% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER. Buy 2 or more and get 10% off. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW AND SAVE! Enter code NBT10OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
First Aid Kit for Camping, Fully Stocked with Molle Attachments for Adventure Medical Emergencies, Tactical Survival, Hiking, and Travel
|Sale:||$19.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SEND ADVENTURE ENDERS PACKING – How well is your safety insured? I mean, you wouldn’t trust a guy named Vinnie Two-times to insure your car - so why trust just anyone with an injury? The Northbound Train First Aid kit was designed by a U.S. Marine, approved by Survival on purpose, ranked AMATOP10, and in use with tens of thousands of adventure seekers.
- BREAK THROUGH THE MYTH BARRIER - Let’s ditch the lies that a first aid kit needs to be huge or have 30 of everything to be effective. It doesn’t: it needs to be with you, have what you need, and you’ve got to know how to use it. We’ve put together a smorgasborg of supplies in the right quantities, yet our kit still weighs an ultra-light 11 ounces and measures only 3x5x7 inches. Why? So you won’t even question bringing it!
- NEVER GO ALONE – This is the trusted companion you’ve been dreaming of. MOLLE compatible webbing and belt loop straps means it can be mounted outside of your pack for rapid access. If you’re at the airport for a complimentary X-ray, no worries: our kit is more TSA compliant than a 3oz shampoo. P.S. it fits like a glove in a glovebox, too.
- BE MORE PREPARED - Northbound products are engineered to work without any fuss. Made from durable nylon, high quality zippers, it has stainless steel shears, sharp tweezers, and waterproof laminate pouches for contents. Sure, there might be cheaper alternatives available. But why waste your time and money to find out that ours is better?
- BUY IT, LOVE IT, OR WE’LL BUY IT BACK – We’re a Minnesota based company and we guarantee you’ll work with an awesome team of hard working people that want you to be delighted. Every Northbound Product comes with a lifetime warranty too! Get two and double down on safety!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 2.75 x 4.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||11 ounces|
|Mfg Warranty Type (i.e. Parts, Labor)||Lifetime Warranty|
|Model Name||Light and Durable First Aid Kit for Camping, Hiking, Car. Fully Stocked for an Emergency, Survival, Travel, or Home.|
|Number Of Pockets||3|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 pounds|
|Size||5l x 3w x 7h (5x3x7 inches)|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking, fishing, hunting, running, skiing, survival, trekking, driving|
|Weight Supported||0.69 pounds|
Be Prepared for Adventure with Northbound's Ultra-Versatile and Durable First Aid Kits.
Whether hitting the trail or going to the office, be safe every time and Enjoy knowing a first aid kit is there to protect your life.The best first aid kit is the one that's always with you! Ours fits in a car kit, bug out bag, survival kit, or another first aid bag.
Designed by a U.S. Marine to include all First Aid Supplies you need in a basic first aid kit- to make you feel as prepared as Bear Grylls! Styled similarly to a military first aid kit or IFAK, its revolutionary design uses a dual Mounting System to fit in or on any bag.
- Water resistant nylon first aid bag and waterproof pouches protect your medical supplies.
- Premium zipper is rated for thousands of closures.
- MOLLE compatible system attaches to belt loops and backpacks for use as a tactical first aid kit.
Ultimate Personal First Aid Kit Perfect for use as a:
- Camping first aid kit
- hiking first aid kit
- backpacker first aid kit
- Individual First Aid Kit
- wilderness first aid kit
- Emergency First Aid Kit
- Car first aid kit Your kit includes: (1) 6" Stainless Steel Shears (1) Stainless Steel Tweezers (1) Mylar Emergency Blanket (1) Triangular Bandage (4) PVC Protective Gloves (1) Medical Tape (1) Conforming PBT Bandage (1) Large Adhesive Wound Dressing (4) Large Gauze Pads (4) Medium Gauze Pads (4) Antiseptic Towelettes (4) Alcohol Towelettes (3) Sting Relief wipes (2) antibiotic ointment (10) Medium Adhesive Bandages (5) Small Adhesive Bandages (5) Butterfly Bandages (5) Safety Pins (4) Laminate Bags for Contents (5) Poly bags for medicine
Also makes a perfect gift for others.Backed by Northbound's no-hassle guarantee and lifetime warranty!
Get this ultra-versatile first aid kit delivered to your door by clicking the "Add to cart" button now.
Top Customer Reviews
I am impressed with the organization and neatness of the individual bags. It's great for cleanliness and ease of organization. It’s very nice to have two pairs of exam gloves in individual use bags. The bag feels heavy duty.
Philosophy of use: Target Shooting/Firearms Range First Aid. I am going to organize my kit based on the specific use for that outing. I have packed and repacked it multiple different ways. I am already thinking about what to add for specific purposes. I think I will mainly attach this kit to my range bag with the MOLLE straps. Then get two additional kits and stick one in each car. I'm sure they will last a lifetime.
While out on the range, I can snap it on and off my belt without having to take the belt off. It mounts vertical with snaps or horizontal with hook and loop straps.
Modifications: I believe I will add lip balm, cooling gel/aloe, Neosporin antiseptic, ibuprofen, aspirin, allergy medicine, other sized band-aids, earplugs and some wider tape. I'm still very pleased with all that was included though! It's impressive to get high quality shears, tweezers, and a heavy duty bag with a solid zipper at such a reasonable price. It comes with all of the essentials and then some more. The shears or bag alone could be worth what I paid for the whole kit.
For the kit that I will take to the shooting range, I will probably add more rolled gauze and some larger and smaller bandages, a knuckle bandage and antiseptic. If I was going hiking, I might add a compass, signal flare, rain poncho and sunscreen. For impact sports, a cold compress and an ace bandage. It's really versatile with everything that it can hold.
Overall: I am really impressed with this first aid kit. It's a great size and it holds a lot for being so compact and portable. It suits my needs well and fits a lot of potential use cases. The best first aid is the one you always have with you.
Source: EMT First Responder, Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout.
The kit is sized quite perfectly; it's not so large, such that it's bulky or inconvenient to bring places; it's also not too small, such that it doesn't hold anything and is of no use in an injury. The Molle compatibility is nice. I have my kit on my motorcycle, strapped to the inside of my passenger's footpeg.
Its a nice pouch with velcro front for patches, and has the Molle attachment on back. I ordered 2 of them: one went into my shooting range bag, the other in my Wife's car trunk.
The pocket on the front is really nice! I put a small Rayovac single cell AAA flashlight and a sharpie marker in it with room to spare. Also, inside everything is clearly marked and stowed logically in plastic bags.
The EMT shears seem as good as others I have purchased in the past although honestly I haven't tested these yet. I added more band-aids inside and some of the pills I like to have. Zipper seems good enough as does the stitching. I bought the Red to find it easily in a search.
Price is fair for what you get. Also, it shipped fast enough for me to be happy. A nice touch was the kits are shipped in waterproof bags. I wish more sellers would do this.
I would have liked a flip out sleeve inside to hold gear. This would have put it in the 5 star category. But no mistake this is a very good kit.
Contacted seller and they were very helpful, replacing the defective bag with a new one, and shipping it pretty much overnight. The bag is pretty useful, but I wish the molle straps were standard so that they could be weaved or strapped correctly.