The Attacking Ocean: The Past, Present, and Future of Rising Sea Levels 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 288 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $4.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
and storm surges.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > World
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Climatology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Oceanography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > World
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Earth Sciences