- Paperback: 81 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1 edition (April 24, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763765643
- ISBN-13: 978-0763765644
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,627,558 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A great companion book is "You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Crazy, or Stupid?" by Kate Kelly and Peggy Ramundo. It is written with the layperson in mind and is one of the BEST books I've read regarding adult ADD, especially for women.