- Paperback: 149 pages
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (March 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446391522
- ISBN-13: 978-0446391528
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 8.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,242,280 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Attic Paperback – March 1, 1990
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As with "Truck," this book was nowhere near as good as "Geek Love." Dunn herself admitted she took ten years off to "learn how to write" after these two books were published. Read morePublished on April 14, 2006 by Charlie Glover
THIS BOOK HAS THE CHARACTER I EXPECT FROM KATHERINE DUNN'S WRITING, ALONG WITH THE WEIRD OBSERVATIONS, WRITING STYLE AND CONTENT. Read morePublished on February 17, 2001