Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 177 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 184 reviews
on May 29, 2013
This apron is funny and kind of sexy. I bought it as a gift but i would never want to wear it myself, because the material is very tough and not soft and pleasant to have on. The cut is also such that fits everybody which in return means it doesn't fit anybody. Maybe on a fat lady it looks all filled up and picture will be visible, but on a thin woman, the picture in the front gets so pulled behind the back, that it's not so funny anymore.
on November 12, 2012
So I bought this item because it looked cool & I wanted to wear it for my bf for (honestly) an enticed reaction.First off the apron was HUGE on me,I'm 5'6 & slim so the dam thing didnt line up correctly when it was tied around me and plus the neckline/chest of the apron landed past my ribcage so the neckloop had to be tied several times to stay up.Wow AND ontop of all that the actual skin color print on the apron looks orange,nothing like the product picture at all.I actually got a laugh from my bf for the fact that it & I in it looked soooo ridiculous.needless to say it was returned and I still regret this purchase,I've given 2 stars, 1 for idea, 1 for attempt ...but Fail.
on June 15, 2016
I love it! It's really well-made. Also, some others have black trim around them, which makes it less likely that at first glance someone will think you're wearing a bikini! I ordered this for a Bike MS VIP Ride with a Luau theme. I paired it with a grass skirt & multiple leis. It was a real hit! I am now going to gift it to a good friend who regularly wears aprons, she'll get a kick out of it. Great price, arrived on time, very pleased!
review image
on September 5, 2014
When it says one size fits most it means the neck is adjustable. The string that goes around your neck is attached to the one you tie around your back (it's all the same string), so you can pull it up higher or let it fall lower depending on how high you want it. It works great as an apron, it's hilarious at a barbecue, but when hanging it up it slips off the string because of the way they made it adjustable. No biggie though, just tie a little not.
on December 6, 2016
I love it,love it ,love it...It's actually can be used the apron suppose to be used-to protect your front(not like silky little other brands aprons -just for short time fun ). It's big,which is good for me.And the picture is very real.The white background doesn't distract the main picture...I bought one for the gift,which has those black straps...I don't like them.I am going to buy another one which is "farmer's daughter"apron...Let's have more fun!...And yes,the quality of material is very good.I hope after washing the picture will not be damaged .
on December 27, 2012
I purchased 2 of these aprons as Christmas gifts to bundle along with the "Fifty Shades of Chicken" cookbook. The recipients, along with those of us who witnessed the modeling of these gifts, had many laughs over this novelty kitchen wear. It's actually better made than I'd expected, especially for the price. The description says the fabric is a polyester blend, but it feels like a medium-weight cotton canvas (It's of sturdy quality).

The design is printed on the fabric, with the exception of the garter, which is lace glued on to the design. As described, the apron is one size fits most. The ribbon to tie the apron on is one in the same as the neck strap, so it's adjustable. I tried it on to see how it fit, and it fit as well as could be expected for the one available size. I'm 5'3", 114 lbs, and it looked pretty good. The same goes for my recipients who are 5' - 5'2", weight ranging from 95 lbs. to 145 lbs. I mention this, because a few previous reviewers had complaints about the apron hanging too low, or cutting into their armpits. Perhaps previous versions of this apron did not have the adjustable strap.

My expectations were met with this purchase, and I would recommend it as a fun, functional gift to give, that also achieves the gift of laughter.
on March 3, 2015
Hysterical. Friend wore it to a ladies paint nite. So funny. Fit great !!
review image
on March 2, 2014
Wear this when you cook or when you clean...anytime you want to feel like a real housewife of your own home. The reason I only gave it 4 stars is that it is a little stiff but this may improve if washed. It fits a bit odd but certainly does the job. Very cute and the printing is fine.
on February 22, 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend, figuring both he and I could use this while cooking. It made all of us giggle, which was its purpose. It fits well, and does what its supposed to do - keep you clean while cooking!
This may be a little too risque for some people, in which case don't buy it. But if you aren't offended by that, go for it! It will amuse you and everyone around you. And hey, it keeps your clothes clean while doing it!
on December 28, 2013
I would like to say the decal on the front seemed to be of high quality and it did solicit some laughs.

Here was my major issue: it just didn't fit. The neck loop was so long that the apron itself hung down past my chest. I ended up having someone tie a knot in the neck part just so it wouldn't hang down so far. Also, the ties on the sides were so short I could barely get them around me. I'm not an overly large guy, I wear XL size shirts, but the ties barely reached around me.

All in all, the fit was so bad I didn't want to have to bother with it every time I wanted to wear the apron so I ended up having to return it.