|Item Weight||0.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||BBB-025|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||One year warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Attmu 50 PCS Reusable Fastening Cable Ties, Microfiber Cloth 6-Inch Hook and Loop Cord Ties, Black
($0.13 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$0.50 (7%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Definitely Super Valuable - Made from fabric material with hook & loop attachments, these cable straps are both reusable and durable. Each pack includes 50 pieces cable organizer..
- Flexibility & Versatility - Each wire ties is 6 in length and 0.7 inches in width. Include an eye hole in the tail allowing the tie to be attached to a cable or hung from a hook. Multiple ties can be attached together to form one longer tie.
- Simple to Use - Organizing cable hooks couldn't be easier. It is much better than plastic cord organizer ties and you do not need to trim it. Gather them together, wrap the durable cord ties around them tightly. The reusable cable ties opens and closes easily and quickly so you can add or remove cables.
- Multi Purpose - Cord management can be used to tie up speaker cables, guitar cables, TV cables, microphone mic, computer cables, and much more. Wire management or mask straps for back of head is ideal for keeping all kinds of pc/computer cable management well organized and tidy in place.
- Risk Free Guaranteed - Quality guarantee, Lifetime warranty for any issues. 5-star customer service. No Question Asked. So just buy wire organizer with confidence now. Satisfaction or your money back, just simple like that. TOTALLY RISK FREE. So why not give it a try ?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Attmu Reusable Fastening Cable Ties
Include an eye hole in the tail allowing the tie to be attached to a cable or hung from a hook. Take control of cord clutter. Simply wrap around the cable, then the job is done. It's so simple and easy to use.
Easy to Use
Organizing cables couldn't be easier. It is much better than plastic cable ties and you do not need to trim it. Gather them together, wrap the durable cable wraps around them tightly. The cable wrap opens and closes easily and quickly so you can add or remove cables.
These cable ties are made of a self-attaching hook and loop material popularized by products, reusable and durable. They can be for front and back dual-use.
Each Fastening Tie is 6 in length and 0.7 inches in width.
Include: Set of 50, black
They can be used to tie up speaker cables, guitar cables, TV cables, microphone mic, computer cables, and much more. It is ideal for keeping all kinds of cords cables well organized and tidy in place.
|Attmu 50 PCS Reusable Fastening Cable Ties||Attmu 50 PCS Reusable Fastening Cable Ties||Attmu Reusable Fastening Cable Ties||Attmu 100 PCS Reusable Fastening Cable Ties||Attmu 80 PCS Cable Ties Reusable|
|Length||6 inch||6 inch||6 inch||6 inch||6 inch|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) They are like Velcro, but the "hooks-and-loops are extremely small and get clogged easily, rendering them useless for fastening.
2) More significantly... they are constructed from two flat pieces that are laminated together - the "hooks" on one side and the "loops" on the other side. Unfortunately, the lamination doesn't last - the hook side comes apart from the loop side, leaving you with two useless sections. I thought it was harsh outdoor conditions causing the separation, but fasteners that have been used exclusively indoors are coming apart the same way.
They worked good right out of the box, but in this buyer's opinion, the "reusable" factor is questionable. I'd probably spend a little more and go with the brand name.
Update: I originally selected 2 stars, and wrote the first half of the review. I didn't contact the seller, however they saw my review and contacted me via email. It was a very nice none obtrusive email and stated this was not normal and that they were sorry I wasn't happy with the purchase. They then offered a discount or code to allow me to reorder so I could be a satisfied customer. That is how customer service should be. I haven't reordered at this time, but will. Guessing I won't have the same issue. I change my opinion based solely on the response of the seller and would recommend for future purchases. Thank you Attmu Group.
Also, my cables are managed like a boss. (Okay, maybe only the last bit is real.)
Update: a great many of my cable ties are starting to delaminate! :(
The adhesive seems to fail quickly at moderate temps, and it goes fail completely. I have a LOT of these that the white/translucent hook side has completely separated from the fabric side after being stored in my vehicle for a few days. This is very disappointing. I do not know if these results are typical or I just received a bad batch. Buyer beware!
These are relatively good. Straightforward, not much different than others in the category. They use a newer low profile type of hook-loop that's a bit more durable and less bulky while retaining a solid bond.
I would have given them five stars, but I noticed several of them seem to delaminate a bit if they're pulled in a certain way. The adhesive used between the hook substrate and the loop backing isn't perfect. These may deteriorate in an unexpected way over time due to this issue.
Overall, they're good. Price is fair, colors are nice but unimportant. Recommended, but keep an eye on the adhesive between layers. You may notice a translucent air bubble form when the two separate, and they re-bind with light pressure. I think you'd have to intentionally separate the layers to really break one, but that doesn't make it impossible to fail.
The problem is the glue isn't strong enough. When two cables that have these on them come into contact, the any exposed hooks/loops tie grab onto eachother. And when you grab the cable you want to pry them apart, the hooks on one tie will separate from the backing. Leaving one of the ties useless. Yay.
If you're just cleaning up underneath a desk, they're great. But I wouldn't consider these reusable.
Top reviews from other countries