Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
Attract Magnetic Hook 10 lb capacity 1-pack (Oil-Rubbed Bronze)
|Price:||$8.16 + $6.11 shipping|
- THIS IS THE 1 PACK VERSION - can only be used on metal doors and other metal surfaces.
- Heavy duty and holds up to 10 lbs on steel surfaces. This Multi-Purpose hook is great for Organizing in your Laundry Room, Garage, Refrigerator, Tool Shed or Locker.
- The MAGNETIC HOOK has a pad on the back to protect your surface from scratches.
- Super strong General Purpose magnet for holding up wreaths, keys, and other items around the house. Can be used Indoor or Outdoor.
- Comes in a variety of finishes to match your hardware.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Attract™ Magnetic Hanger - (1 PACK VERSION) has many uses. Can be used on Metal Doors or other metal surfaces. Great for organizing in a laundry room, locker, garage, tool shed or refrigerator. This magnetic hook comes in a variety of popular metal finishes to complement your hardware while also being strong enough to hold up to 10 lbs on steel surfaces! The Attract™ Magnetic Wreath Hanger holds tight without leaving any marks on the door. The backside of the magnetic hook has a soft padding to protect the door or metal finish from scratches. Extended hook provides leverage for easy removal. Use indoors and outdoors. Sold in pack of ONE. For use on metal doors and metal surfaces.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As you can see in my photo I have a giant, 40in wooden wreath. very heavy!
HINT: When I first put it on though, it was slipping. My dad suggested cleaning the door, which I never would have thought of because it is a magnet, right? Why would dirt and oil make a big impact on it sticking? Well, all I can say is that it went from slipping down the door to absolutely not moving. I mean, I need two hands to make it move now since I cleaned the door! Even if it sticks right away, I'd still recommend cleaning in case someone presses against whatever you are hanging or if the door is slammed hard.