- Series: Personality & Psycho-pathology Monographs
- Hardcover: 474 pages
- Publisher: Academic Pr; 1st edition (June 1, 1971)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0121486508
- ISBN-13: 978-0121486501
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.2 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,103,625 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Attraction Paradigm (Personality and Psychopathology, 11) (Personality & Psycho-pathology Monographs) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Top Customer Reviews
The title gave me wrong expectations. I thought attraction as a paradigm would be explained. Instead, this is a paradigm theory on an important predictor of attraction, the "attitude similarity".
Very helpful in research, less suitable for "pickup artists" ;) You will find this book in most university libraries.