- Series: Personality & Psycho-pathology Monographs
- Hardcover: 474 pages
- Publisher: Academic Pr; 1st edition (June 1, 1971)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0121486508
- ISBN-13: 978-0121486501
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.2 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,266,340 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Attraction Paradigm (Personality and Psychopathology, 11) (Personality & Psycho-pathology Monographs) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Top Customer Reviews
The title gave me wrong expectations. I thought attraction as a paradigm would be explained. Instead, this is a paradigm theory on an important predictor of attraction, the "attitude similarity".
Very helpful in research, less suitable for "pickup artists" ;) You will find this book in most university libraries.