- File Size: 82 KB
- Print Length: 19 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 14, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B16SD8S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #29,521 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $2.99 (100%)
Attuc Kindle Edition
Books with Buzz
"Dark Matter" by Blake Crouch is a brilliantly plotted, relentlessly surprising science-fiction thriller from the author of the bestselling Wayward Pines trilogy. See more
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
While visiting the family's home, the narrator was given a letter (addressed to him) which had been found in a book. It was a warning. But apparently I just didn't find this anywhere near as spooky (creepy, whatever) as the other reviewers.
Yeah, I got the clue way back when the guys lived in the house. But there is NOTHING happening to warrant all the 4 and 5 star reviews. All we have is a lot of narration. Not impressive. There wasn't even any big build up that gives you goose bumps.
Let me say that I avoid scary books and movies because they are too intense for me. I can't handle the tension, and I do not like to be terrified. From the description and reviews I made certain I did not read this at bedtime. Trust me - that would NOT have been a problem!
Sure, there was a HINT of something evil, but it was never developed. I COULD have been scared, but the story just fell flat. While there were a few promising moments, they were never fulfilled.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's fairly cliche, but it's pretty solid horror. If you're a fan of Koval's EverymanHYBRID series, have fun spotting some familiar personalities.Published 16 months ago by Seth Kooiman
Only a few pages long, but I honestly had chills running up my spine by the end of it. Now to convince my friends to read it.Published on September 25, 2013 by Alyssa Rowand
Written with fluidity and excellent penmanship. The plot was intriguing and there was just enough of a "creepy" feeling to make you think twice about buying that gnome statue for... Read morePublished on September 5, 2013 by HandiHeather
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Ghosts & Haunted Houses