Attwood 2-Mile LED Articulating All-Round Light, 60-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Attwood's proprietary optics design draws only 1.8 watts at 12VDC - the lowest power draw of any 2-mile all-round light on the market today!
- Lights are rated for 50,000+ hours of use and feature a 10 year warranty.
- Two-mile, 360° visibility for boats up to 39.4 feet (12m).
- The locking collar poles offer “Universal Fit” because customers can use them with a wide variety of Attwood 2-pin straight or angled bases. They even work as replacements in competitive bases, including Perko brand bases.
- Fully sealed electronics
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Attwood's Anti-Glare Lights are a great improvement – they focus light at the horizon and above, not in the pilot's eyes. The bottom aperture reduces glare at 7.5° below horizontal. Above horizontal, the continuous arc of light makes the boat more visible in rolling seas and to taller craft. The patented Articulating Head adjusts from 15° forward to 15° aft. Just align to the horizon and tighten the adjustment screw!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. LED very bright
2. Appears to be holding up well, we do lots of night boating so it is used almost every trip out.
3. Adjustable Angle is a +
1. Not an issue for us but it is long so requires longer storage area
2. Ours was bent slightly in shipping I assume but Amazon made it right so check it over when you receive.
3. LED very bright, Negative if you have rear facing mirror that catches the light.
The light is very nice when it is working. It's a crisp white and very viewable from a distance. It doesn't seem to eat up a ton of battery either, although I don't know how much I would notice the draw of an incandescent-based bulb.
All together, I am happy with the purchase and am trying to stay ahead of ay corrosion issue to potentially get a longer life out of this all-around.
Most recent customer reviews
needs to come with a case please!
anyway this is a great light !