Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 14, 2014
given that this is intended to be a marine product, it kinda sucks. zero attempt was made at making a resistance to water (when closed you could easily fit a coat hanger or small finger through the gap). but yeah, it locks :/ and is a square box.
regardless, i not going to use it. it will just remain on standby for another purpose.
on November 30, 2012
This product arrived with a defective lock/latch. I attempted to return it for a replacement, the result being that the vendor, SJK Products, wanted me to return the product to them at my own expense, with no promise of a refund or replacement. I ended up replacing the lock/latch from a local source, at my own expense, but for less than the shipping charge would have been. I highly encourage you not to patronize SJK Products.
on July 28, 2010
Easy to install, but came with no screws or installation instructions. Not a problem for me, as I had plenty of stainless steel screws on hand, and made an installation template out of cardboard. Would have given it 5 stars, but it has no seal on the door to protect the contents from water (there are drain holes, though). Not a problem, as I keep all sensitive items in ZipLock bags. Great storage for flashlights, cellphones, paperwork, etc.
on August 15, 2012
for the price you cant beat it, the lock cylinder stayed in place for 3 days out on my bass boat. after a little strong glue to hold it in place i have zero complaints/ after a full year of use i am pleased with it since my glue is holding
on May 10, 2013
Put this in my boat. Very easy to install and works super. Love it and a good price too. Water hasn't been in it yet and I've had plenty in the boat.
on November 27, 2013
installed in my bass boat to replace an old broken one and it fit perfect was able to install in a matter of minutes.
on June 11, 2013
The box is the perfect fit, the box, and lock works well. Its the sun, the sun is already warping the door. Wont buy again.
on October 8, 2013
when i got this item, it looked like it was from the 70's. it had some generic pen stripe in front thats not shown in picture.
on September 29, 2014
Nice box, not weatherproof though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.