|Item Weight||14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.7 x 6.5 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||56472|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56472|
|OEM Part Number||56472|
Atwood (56472) DV 30S Stainless Steel Drop-In 3-Burner Cooktop
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIMENSIONS - Overall 20-1/2" Width x 16-3/4" Deep x 4-1/2" Height.
- POWERFUL - 7,200 BTU burner offers plenty of power for cooking all types of food. The two 5,200 BTU burner are perfect for preparing your side dishes simultaneously.
- PRECISION COOKING - Infinite control knobs allow you to cook with precision.
- EASY CLEANING - One piece surface for cleaner cooking area.
- CONVENIENT - Wind guard covers to protect your cooktop and increase countertop space when cooktop is not in use.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Atwood 3-burner cooktop has a powerful 7,200 BTU burner and two 5,200 BTU burners. Allowing you to prepare a main dish and two side dishes simultaneously with ease. Control panel and burner knobs are easy to use and mean you can cook with precision. A one piece surface ensures a cleaner cooking area.
Overall Dimensions 20-1/2"W x 16-3/4"D x 4-1/2"H
Cut-out Dimensions 19"W x 15"D
Covers with wind guards both protect your cooktop and increase countertop space when the cooktop is not in use. The ideal cooking companion, wherever you are!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 25 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this little cooktop. I have it in my cabin. It only runs on Propane. You can run both the disposable 1lb bottles as well as BBQ tanks and large exterior tanks, (No Natural Gas). It does not have an automatic start, so I recommend a long candle lighter
The picture is a little misleading. The right burner is actually oval shaped, not round but it is larger then the other two. When we are not running the generator to power the cabin, we use a Coleman camping coffee maker on the right burner. We just take the grate off that side so it sits flat
You can also see that there is a drawer under the stove. That drawer is 100% functional. the stove only sits in less than 3". Right now the countertop is just 3/4" plywood covered in vinyl shelf paper. So when we put an actual countertop in it, the stove will sit even higher.