5-Year Indoor Furniture Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Covers accidents, product breakdowns, stains, rips, tears, and more
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/7
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Aubliss Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag Chair Cover for Kids, Girls and Adults, Beanbag Cover Only, 23 Inch Long YKK Zipper, Premium Cotton Canvas, Xmas Gift Ideas(Light Aqua dot)
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- ★THE MOST COMFORTABLE Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag Chair - this toy organizer bag changes more than 80 toys into a lounger with back rest your kids will love to read, play or watch TV on while you enjoy some quiet time.
- ★PREMIUM QUALITY AT A FAIR PRICE - our Premium bean bag for stuffed animals was carefully crafted with soft, durable cotton canvas, 23 inch long YKK zippers and double reinforced seams. It’s MACHINE WASHABLE and has its fabric laboratory tested for kids safety.
- ★THE BEST STORAGE SOLUTION FOR ANTHING SOFT: the Stuffie Seat stuff animal bean bag storage chair will hold 80-100 plush toys and if you don’t have enough you can fill it with pillows, blankets and anything else that is taking up closet space! Tested for comfort with toddlers, preschoolers, teens and adults!
- ★MAKE TIDYING UP FUN - This stuffed animal storage bag is the extra nudge of motivation your kids need to keep their rooms clean and tidy. Need a cozy beanbag to curl up with your book or furry toys? Just take a moment to fill up your floor pouf with the enormous stuffed animal collections!
- ★LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE - This toy storage bag is designed with long lasting use in mind and made of thick but soft cotton fabric and extra long YKK zipper that can brave your children's energetic play. So you can let them eat, sleep and play on the Stuffie Seat without a worry in the world.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Convenient handle for carrying
Hidden YKK zipper with a long opening for easy stuffing
Double thick stitched seams
A space saver!
Put this storage bean bag in kids's rooms to hold their stuffed animals and blankets. It's easy for them to shove everything into the storage bag by themselves, and it automatically makes their rooms look 120% cleaner in just seconds.
It can also serve as a chair for kids to read, watch movies or play games! You can put anything soft into it, from plush toys to rarely used blankets, spare pillows, or just beans.
Level of comfort depends on what kind of stuffed animals and soft items you put inside.
Fun gift idea
This is a perfect gift for kids from toddlers to pre-teens who can't say no to a cuddly stuffed animals but want an organized room and a cozy seat to hang out.
So share the gift of fun, comfort and organization now!
Tip: You can use mostly blankets and pillows on the top and bottom, then put the stuffed animals and anything else that is really lumpy in between to create a soft and smooth surface. Pushing small toys to the top of the back will benefit a stronger back rest and keep it in stuffie seat shape. You also can put a very large cube shaped cushion/filler in the back to help it get the shape of a spire.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing is a LIFE SAVER! If you have offspring of any kind you know that from the moment they exit your uterus they’re BOMBARDED with stuffed animals. It’s like your spawn is thrown into Oprah’s holiday giveaway show and instead of valuable devices they just get stuffed animals thrown at them. But for some odd reason the thought of giving away any of these excess stuffed animals is just torture to your mind and soul. Maybe that’s a symptom of being a borderline hoarder, who knows.
ANYWAYS back to the product.
This bad boy is top-notch, state of the art, quality material. It’s like someone took a $50 pottery barn pillow cover and made it huge and oddly, yet ergonomically, shaped. And instead of useless throw pillows you can fill it with stuff you need to hide to make your home look as Pinterestable as possible.
Fully loaded, this bad boy fits a TON of stuffed animals- from that oversized monkey you won at the pier to the small modern “beanie babies” with those painful marble eyes.
Honestly, I, a 5’8.5 full grown woman could fit in there for a moment of sanity if necessary. It’s pretty hefty.
The price is honestly great for how awesome this thing is. Just buy it. Please. You won’t regret it.
I was pretty underwhelmed with how it looked and felt with just stuffed animals inside. Really it was just a zippered canvas sack, and I would not have wanted to sit on it.
I got it looking pretty decent by taking a twin comforter and folding it into a similar sized rectangle, then carefully stuffing it in there so it's on the very top, and spread out evenly. I also put a pretty huge cube shaped shopkins pillow/stuffy in the back to help it get that pointy up top shape.
So this will work if you stuff it strategically.
1. It fits a ton of stuff!
2. The colors are bold/bright
3. Seems like a very sturdy/strong material
4. Our daughter loves to jump, stand, and play on it.
1. It’s lumpy, as to be expected given what it’s filled with
2. It’s a bit difficult to shape in a comfortable way
It is worth it to us because it does what we wanted to do, it brightens up her room and gives her a place to play/jump and store all of her animals and blankets. We did however get her an actual beanbag to sit in for when we are reading together.
It is made very well. The material is a good quality and it looks much more expensive than it is. Very happy.