Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Audacity
Format: MP3 Music|Change

on October 28, 2010
I love all of UD's songs and this album has the typical UD sound that I love. They keep it old school by creatively using samples and having a dj, which is what I miss in hip hop today. It's hard to pick a favorite song because, like with most of their albums, I fall in love with one song and after a while, I'll finally move to the next and get hooked on that one. Right now I'm stuck on Oh Yeah so I guess I'm working backwards. Nevertheless, the entire album is consistent and solid. They deserve more recognition for longevity and creativity.
on March 10, 2013
This album brought me back into digging UD (around 2009). This was my second time with them and it lasted for good. I have been a faithful fan ever since that album, plus I re-discovered the previous releases - only to find more and more layers of cool music, entertaining lyrics and... well - pure fun! Perhaps less socially involved as their music might sound (not that I care about propaghanda), it is a good choice for mourning Beastie Boys' fans (me being a die hard one). From party hits to deeper thoughts - this album's got it. Oh, and it is pure hip hop, not some gangsta pop ringtone rap they serve in music TV. Enjoy!
on March 30, 2013
Good stuff, more a fan of "Fresh Mode" and "Journey to Anywhere" work. I guess like most groups they find their niche and stick with it. It definitely works for them, "Bang for the Buck", "Audacity" and "Moving at Breakneck Speed" all seem to spawn from the same records Einstein went diggin for. Gets a little old for me to try to listen to all three albums together, but again solid work from Dizzy, Andy and Einstein!
on March 14, 2010
Gotta love Ugly duckling....If you love classic hip hop artist like slick rick and those mentioned in the product review then you'll love this.
on May 6, 2011
Where are all the Ugly Duckling fans? These guys are cranking out some high quality hip-hop and all I see are 3 reviews so far. I'm not a huge hip-hop fan but I've stuck with these guys since "Taste the Secret". They rap about things like nutrition, posing, making amends, and religion - all without any pretension and while keeping a great sense of humor.
One person found this helpful